Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
khaos

[OVER] Donation Challenge

47 posts in this topic

well, at least we know we are able to pay for the bills for a long time, with all these donations. :D Thanks to everyone that donated it is much appreciated in the community and really helps us to stay up and running.  Special thanks to Khaos.

my parents are able to pay for the bills*

my parents are able to pay for the bills*

Gabe doesnt pay the bills claasiic  :facepalm:

Lol, khaos got that MONAYYYYY cx still cant believe you now have sixteen months of vip o.o

I think he meant we, as in the community, can pay the bill

Yeah...

wtf I didn't expect this logic from claasic and siikdude ..

you are gay khaos. :D

I don't think he is gay. I think he is a very dedicated and generous member to raid-gaming, and any abuse given to such a member could make him really sad and want to leave the Raid community, then Lossy, Darmuh, Thomas and all the admins that work hard to put insulting people like you in their place will get really angry, and that's just too much hassle for someone like you calling an excellent member "gay". Think before you post. It's not nice man, not nice at all. 

Czoh meanie pants. You hurted my feelings.

On a more serious note, czoh is a huge fag my friend and he's just messing around.

On a more serious note, czoh is a huge fag my friend and he's just messing around.

On another huge note, so am I.

Can i be your friend for free ice cream ;3. seriously im like 15 min from ny. I will find you, and then steal the ice cream :ph34r:

Lol khaos im gonna be honest, that is the most pimped out ice-cream van I have ever seen xD

I see quite a few donations under the "latest donations" bar on the right side of the forums, no recent ones from you, sir! :P

I see quite a few donations under the "latest donations" bar on the right side of the forums, no recent ones from you, sir! :P

Lol don't put any pressure on khaos, he just made the challenge for fun. You shouldn't expect anything from him because it's his choice to donate more than he already did, or he just might be involved in smth irl ^^

I wasn't pressuring him at all. o_O If anything you guys were the ones bumping the topic, trying to get people to donate so that Khaos would have to donate some more. It wasn't at all meant to pressure him into donating, and yes, the challenge was completely for fun, nobody ever obligated him to make the topic or bind him to it. I don't expect anything from him either, just making more of a playful comment. No need for the downvotes and snappy reply ;__; :(

Looks like we have some new donators :D Well done! to all that donated we all appreciate it and Raid will keep running for a long time now!! :awesome: