Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
khaos

[OVER] Donation Challenge

47 posts in this topic

Alright everyone, let's play a little game. For every donation that Raid receives that's $15+ within the next month(until May 31st), I'll donate another $5. Let the donations begin!

Is there a way to donate without having to go through the process of adding funds to my paypal account? :/

Is there a way to donate without having to go through the process of adding funds to my paypal account? :/

Donate via credit/debit card. You can either hook your card up to your paypal or donate directly with credit/debit. You get the option when you hit the donate link.

Khaos you legend...

You can link a debit card to your paypal account, don't know how exactly though.

Edit: Khaos beat me. :<

Khaos you legend...

You can link a debit card to your paypal account, don't know how exactly though.

Edit: Khaos beat me. :<

when it says to verify it tells u to connect your bank account or mastercard if u dont wanna connect ur bank account and dont have a mastercard delete ur account and donate without a account with a credit/debit card

Paypal fee's :/ better than mobile ones, takes like 75% of the money.

I was just messing around too. And that's good. Means Raid will be here for awhile :)

Wow you guys are all amazing, especially khaos for doing all of this. We really do appreciate our donors without you the server wouldn't be up. With all these donations we will be able to stay up for quite a long time. Thanks <3

That money still came out of his pocket so it isn't cheating actually. It just didnt land in ours ;)

i wish, but cant right now, i might see what i can do after my bday and i get all my presents..(money)

PS. my birthday is on the 27th April

Totally not after more money but @Cloudy has stepped up the game.

b5ff64732c756b6145a39ee25a603531.png

Damn Raid getting in the $$$$$

Donation done. 16 months of VIP for me lol

well, at least we know we are able to pay for the bills for a long time, with all these donations. :D Thanks to everyone that donated it is much appreciated in the community and really helps us to stay up and running.  Special thanks to Khaos.

well, at least we know we are able to pay for the bills for a long time, with all these donations. :D Thanks to everyone that donated it is much appreciated in the community and really helps us to stay up and running.  Special thanks to Khaos.

You don't pay the bills Gabe :troll: