0543aa1ee3c546a0264d0a5804c90011.png

Will be driving hopefully in a week 2009 Audi a4

04297cdc2ff6fda72cedbd8800bcd9ea.png

Much money? :dave:

Currently driving 2012 Toyota Highlander

0543aa1ee3c546a0264d0a5804c90011.png

Will be driving hopefully in a week 2009 Audi a4

04297cdc2ff6fda72cedbd8800bcd9ea.png

Expecting you to add tires that look like ice, make the whole car light blue, and have a carrot as the exhaust pipe :troll:

This color would perfectly fit with the car Audi A4 2009 model what Frosty said 

December%209%202011%20to%20January%206%2

I should be driving soon, I've passed my test and all that, and only recently got a bar job so I have an income.

Anyway, I am probably getting a small 3 door corsa for first car, and in the future BMW M5 hopefully :)

I should be driving soon, I've passed my test and all that, and only recently got a bar job so I have an income.

Anyway, I am probably getting a small 3 door corsa for first car, and in the future BMW M5 hopefully :)

Which year? :p of the car

The corsa? 2000

something like this: http://www.motors.co.uk/car-37477419/sp

And for the future (BMW) is 2014

If you want a tip for looking to a car learn about this one. About the Mileage (How much the car has ridden), it says the car has ridden for 106.000 miles (about 170.000 kilometers). But it can be a idiot who wants to fool you he sets the clock back (the numbers of the Mileage) to a lower number, so ask god what the car has ridden since 2000 lol. Who knows the car drove more than 200.000 miles.

I bet there is a check thing what is legal and has to be legal. In Netherland we got called it NAP (Nationale Auto pas= National car pass), if it isn't NAP checked it can be that the car isn't legal for the Mileage. 

Read it here to exact know what it is http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/car-news/consumer-news/88547/car-clocking-is-mileage-correction-legal

Last month at internship, the owner bought a car from us (The owner is a entrepreneur from a company) and gave it to a employee to have a car for around the work place. So he was that fucking dumb to sell the good checked car for a BMW 3 serie station 2004 (idk which serie to be exactly), it said on the clock it ridden for about 160.000 KM (about 105.000 miles), so my colleauge checked the clock by a company and the clock as set back to about 550.000+ KM !! (341.754 miles) so the entrepreneur was really really pissed off of course lol. So this is one of the biggest tip what you can have for buying a car, always look if the clock is correct on a legal way and not set back.

If you want a tip for looking to a car learn about this one. About the Mileage (How much the car has ridden), it says the car has ridden for 106.000 miles (about 170.000 kilometers). But it can be a idiot who wants to fool you he sets the clock back (the numbers of the Mileage) to a lower number, so ask god what the car has ridden since 2000 lol. Who knows the car drove more than 200.000 miles.

I bet there is a check thing what is legal and has to be legal. In Netherland we got called it NAP (Nationale Auto pas= National car pass), if it isn't NAP checked it can be that the car isn't legal for the Mileage. 

Read it here to exact know what it is http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/car-news/consumer-news/88547/car-clocking-is-mileage-correction-legal

Last month at internship, the owner bought a car from us (The owner is a entrepreneur from a company) and gave it to a employee to have a car for around the work place. So he was that fucking dumb to sell the good checked car for a BMW 3 serie station 2004 (idk which serie to be exactly), it said on the clock it ridden for about 160.000 KM (about 105.000 miles), so my colleauge checked the clock by a company and the clock as set back to about 550.000+ KM !! (341.754 miles) so the entrepreneur was really really pissed off of course lol. So this is one of the biggest tip what you can have for buying a car, always look if the clock is correct on a legal way and not set back.

I was only linking that to you as an example for the picture lol, not actually buying that one

I was only linking that to you as an example for the picture lol, not actually buying that one

hmm...

Well atleast I said it :p this goes to any car x)

>is ~16 years old

>passes license test

>first car is an average car

>second car is a freaking brand new BMW M5 :wat:

I'm 18, 19 this year, passed test nearly one year ago, first car is what has been discussed with family and what a lot of people in this country get for a first car, the BMW is not my second car, but my dream car... omg cat!!!

>is ~16 years old

>passes license test

>first car is an average car

in the UK you pretty much can't get a nice car as your first car, insurance is too much

in the UK you pretty much can't get a nice car as your first car, insurance is too much

Weight of the car depends as well :dave:

There's a lot of things that come to mind when it comes to insurance.

:facepalm:

I'm sure weight of the car does effect it, but that's minor. Main thing is engine size, anything above a 1.2 is not really feasible without paying thousands of pounds of insurance for it.

Other things that will effect insurance:

Gender, martial status, where you live, car's safety rating, driving experience, how much you drive it etc etc

Some strange things too, like colour of the car 

@Pixel We're BMW buddies! They're my favourite "brand" of car, and always will be!

My dad has a BMW 760 Li 

Fucking beastly (crap miles to the gallon though) He only uses it for weekends, and he enjoys the pure grunt and power of it, as probably guessed it's a 6.0 Litre petrol engine, absolutely mad :D 0-60 is 4.3 seconds!

However his every day car is a BMW 730D (Good miles to the gallon and is very comfortable)

But he's bought a new BMW due to the 730D being three years old now, so he decided to buy a BMW 520D Estate c: Bought it for 40,000 pounds brand new, not entirely sure why he bought it brand new, but it looks quite good I guess c:

My dream car is the BMW M5 in all, dad used to have one of the older shapes a long time ago, back when I was 6-7, was bloody quick c: But I like the newer shapes now

@Cloudy

BMW's are amazing, I've loved them for years. My dad used to own a few models of the BMW, nearer to M3 I think, can't remember; I was young...

But I just watch videos of the BMW M5 E60 on YouTube... and oh my... :wub:

I'm sure weight of the car does effect it, but that's minor. Main thing is engine size, anything above a 1.2 is not really feasible without paying thousands of pounds of insurance for it.

Other things that will effect insurance:

Gender, martial status, where you live, car's safety rating, driving experience, how much you drive it etc etc

Color of the car :wat: ??? lol

Pls bosnian, pls, just don't comment if you don't know what you're talking about

The weight of the car has nothing to do with the insurance cost ;-;

I seriously doubt your age if you just post utter shit, the down-vote king has struck again!

It makes sense, if the colour is black then it is more likely to be driven by a male who statistically are more wreckless than females.

Like Cloudy said please don't comment on things you don't know anything about.

Pls bosnian, pls, just don't comment if you don't know what you're talking about

The weight of the car has nothing to do with the insurance cost ;-;

I seriously doubt your age if you just post utter shit, the down-vote king has struck again!

Bosnian is correct though, in some cases weight of the car will effect the cost of the insurance.

Not that I've read, however you probably know more about these types of things

Apologies to Bosnian ^^

Not that I've read, however you probably know more about these types of things

Apologies to Bosnian ^^

Apologies accepted..

Just want to say some things about road taxes (I mixed that up with the insurance lol). In Netherland they look at the following things if I'm correct 100%:

-Brand type of the car

-Weight of the car

-Year of the car

-How big the liter engine is, *CO2*

-Where you live

-Type fuel, (Benzin *petrol* IS always cheaper then Diesel) and LPG is always the cheapest one of course

If I'm taking a Volkswagen Passat from year 2000 and it rides on a petrol (Benzine), the weight of the car is about 1,4 ton and the engine is 1.8 liter. The road tax per month is about 62 euro's (44,58 pounds). So be danger what you buy :P (atleast that's how much in Netherland is for this car type)

So yeah basicly, driving a car is damn expensive. And forgot almost one thing, the insurance comes as next as well... 

Anyways, back to topic:

This would be my dream car as well *.*

Ford-Mustang_GT-2015-hd.jpg

I'm 18, 19 this year, passed test nearly one year ago, first car is what has been discussed with family and what a lot of people in this country get for a first car, the BMW is not my second car, but my dream car... omg cat!!!

My apologies Pixel, shouldn't have used my American knowledge here and tried to apply our standards worldwide. I do that too often :s

Yes, color of the car completely matters. Like Sentrex said earlier, some colors are drawn towards more people who tend to be bad drivers. For example, if you look at statistics, red cars are the most common for speeding tickets. However I doubt color has a MASSIVE effect on insurance rates, but it probably does change it by a dollar or two.

My apologies Pixel, shouldn't have used my American knowledge here and tried to apply our standards worldwide. I do that too often :s

Yes, color of the car completely matters. Like Sentrex said earlier, some colors are drawn towards more people who tend to be bad drivers. For example, if you look at statistics, red cars are the most common for speeding tickets. However I doubt color has a MASSIVE effect on insurance rates, but it probably does change it by a dollar or two.

That's actually completely bullshit to me, color is just a color. I can have a blue BMW M5 car or a purple one and can drive fast/ good lol.