Get a volkswagen, better then toyota trash :dave:

I'm already sorted for my future car:

My dream car, I can just picture myself in this 

3-wheel-car1.jpg

Also, what I drive today is!

Tricycle.jpg

And lastly!

:troll:

Recently bought my first car, Mitsubishi Colt. I like it.

Obvs not my actual car cba to take a pic, but this is it:

Mitsubishi-Colt_CZT-2005-hd.jpg 

Recently bought my first car, Mitsubishi Colt. I like it.

Obvs not my actual car cba to take a pic, but this is it:

New like new? I wouldn't buy my first car as a fresh new car because you ain't got experience at all for being on the road adventure. I would buy a second hand to learn with it. Then after that buy a better car. 

Get a volkswagen, better then toyota trash :dave:

>toyota trash, it's a 10 year old car that has no problems at all. How's that trash?

New like new? I wouldn't buy my first car as a fresh new car because you ain't got experience at all for being on the road adventure. I would buy a second hand to learn with it. Then after that buy a better car. 

At which point did I mention new? It's second hand, 2005 model.

My dream car is a nissan skyline gtr R34, with a body mod, yes har har har

put a banging stereo in that shit :dave:

ill buy it once i get utub famouz :troll:

i don't want none of that expensive shit, just something i can drift around in :dumb:

also bosinan i don't want to hear ur shit about what i like and telling me what i should and shouldn't do k thx 

At which point did I mention new? It's second hand, 2005 model.

No where, just wondering :p

dream car;

mitsubishi_evo.jpg

I mean god just look at this :dave:

So hot :wub:

But what I really drive:

Peugeot-308-2008-800-05.jpg

le cri

My dream car is either the Audi R8 or the Nissan GTR

Audi_1.jpg

7064225193_4bbfa45ec1_b.jpg

Nissan-GT-R-R35-HD-Images-Wallpaper.jpg

2013_nissan_gtr_02.jpg

Well look here you cheeky mother fuckers

Ill have you know I drive the bad assest of the bad ass trucks known to all men. This truck I am speaking of is the ruler of the truck nation, it'll have you spinning while its sitting still and drooling when you hear its 4.0 v6, beer drinking, randy orton RKOing, plastic front yard flamingo punching engine roar its mighty roar as she starts. She's got 238 lb-ft of torque and every bit of it is willing to pull the soul out of you. With its 207 horse power, shes ready to get into gear and whoop them sissy Japanese shit boxes back to sweat shops they came from. With its 4x4 engaged, shes ready to jump in that mud, like it jumped into bed with your mother. Standing tall with its standard 2" block lift its high enough to keep the tree hugging, no emission loving, no shaving hippies down on the ground away from its magnificence. With the raw american power given to it from the almighty Henry Ford it can plow through anything, including your girlfriends legs. She is a being not to be trifled with.

Behold, i give you the 2001 Ford Ranger!

w1s2gXV.jpg?1

3ff57e86d94b48b97875b2e62aaf7904.png

This is a very 'Murican post, mind all racism, slang, and proffanity

Well look here you cheeky mother fuckers

Ill have you know I drive the bad assest of the bad ass trucks known to all men. This truck I am speaking of is the ruler of the truck nation, it'll have you spinning while its sitting still and drooling when you hear its 4.0 v6, beer drinking, randy orton RKOing, plastic front yard flamingo punching engine roar its mighty roar as she starts. She's got 238 lb-ft of torque and every bit of it is willing to pull the soul out of you. With its 207 horse power, shes ready to get into gear and whoop them sissy Japanese shit boxes back to sweat shops they came from. With its 4x4 engaged, shes ready to jump in that mud, like it jumped into bed with your mother. Standing tall with its standard 2" block lift its high enough to keep the tree hugging, no emission loving, no shaving hippies down on the ground away from its magnificence. With the raw american power given to it from the almighty Henry Ford it can plow through anything, including your girlfriends legs. She is a being not to be trifled with.

Behold, i give you the 2001 Ford Ranger!

w1s2gXV.jpg?1

3ff57e86d94b48b97875b2e62aaf7904.png

This is a very 'Murican post, mind all racism, slang, and proffanity

If you REALLY want a beast car look at one of these:

BMW M6 coupe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijVD3SbaqWo

BMW M5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11Tw_xVHEow

Ford Mustang older model: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CqldmyaTlc

Ford Mustang newer model: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ap_4vKxovw

I know these are damn expensive but they are damn beasts xd

If you REALLY want a beast car look at one of these:

BMW M6 coupe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijVD3SbaqWo

BMW M5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11Tw_xVHEow

Ford Mustang older model: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CqldmyaTlc

Ford Mustang newer model: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ap_4vKxovw

I know these are damn expensive but they are damn beasts xd

Sweg was talking about trucks, not muscle cars. This is the crap that gets you downvoted. All of the past 6-7 posts on this thread are from you bashing other people's ideas and promoting your own ideas. It's an opinion, and what they want to drive, so let them do it. 

Sweg was talking about trucks, not muscle cars. This is the crap that gets you downvoted. All of the past 6-7 posts on this thread are from you bashing other people's ideas and promoting your own ideas. It's an opinion, and what they want to drive, so let them do it. 

Well, I'm just saying which cars are the most trustable and known in quality, of course they can drive what they want.. everyone likes something different. And I only wanted to show beast cars.

Well, I'm just saying which cars are the most trustable and known in quality, of course they can drive what they want.. everyone likes something different. And I only wanted to show beast cars.

Then just post them

By quoting him and saying, "If you REALLY want a beast car look at one of these" it's like you're undermining his opinion and taste

When you connect one thing and another together, people are going to see them as together

Lol i simple got a Buggati veyron for my 16th birthday last year so ill get a new one this year

Well then... 

*lifts nose in disgust and promptly hops on Wartoggati Vulturon*

f190b43395a0f4f403b05c644739b0c0.png

Lol i simple got a Buggati veyron for my 16th birthday last year so ill get a new one this year

I welcome you to the downvote darkness side, I'm the master of the master downvote king :kingdave:

:troll: :troll:

I love it how every one disaproves nexus when he kids around lol -8 rep because of one post wow thats harsh man

I love it how every one disaproves nexus when he kids around lol -8 rep because of one post wow thats harsh man

yes because that lame ass joke was actually contributing to the topic....

Sorry, I was laughing so hard my finger jolted and missed the like button :angryarnold:

Currently driving  2012 Toyota Highlander

0543aa1ee3c546a0264d0a5804c90011.png

Will be driving hopefully in a week 2009 Audi a4

04297cdc2ff6fda72cedbd8800bcd9ea.png