Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
khaos

What Do You Drive?

111 posts in this topic

That's actually completely bullshit to me, color is just a color. I can have a blue BMW M5 car or a purple one and can drive fast/ good lol.

But what they're trying to tell you is that car colours are statistically proven to be driven by a certain gender, not all the time of course, just a large proportion...

But he's bought a new BMW due to the 730D being three years old now, so he decided to buy a BMW 520D Estate c:

Either you're stinking rich, or I've misunderstood something here... My mom's car for example, is a 9 year old VW in perfect condition. AND it was 2nd hand when she bought it. I honestly couldn't believe your dad (supposedly) buys brand new BMWs every 3-4 years :o

Mercedes > BMW :troll:

Either you're stinking rich, or I've misunderstood something here... My mom's car for example, is a 9 year old VW in perfect condition. AND it was 2nd hand when she bought it. I honestly couldn't believe your dad (supposedly) buys brand new BMWs every 3-4 years :o

Mercedes > BMW :troll:

He bought his current BMW 730D for 25,000 2nd hand at a year year old, and has had it for around two years and he decided he needed a change :D

However he does own a company which imports things from China and sells them via Amazon, massive profit c:

He doesn't usually buy brand new cars, he just felt like he wanted to due to having some extra money saved up

Gonna do me motorbike driving now, What i drive;

ktm_exc_250_100423780316298762.jpg

Its a KTM 250 exc 4 stroke super moto / dirtbike, cost me about £1grand but was worth for the fun :xd:

If i buy another motorcycle or decide to get more serious with it i'll buy either;

the-one-vip-blog-com-186505Photo(210).jp

Sport R6 bike

or

jax-bike-$14105055$605.jpg

Something like this from Sons of Anarchy :wub:

I know sexy nub Sweg. Has a few motorbikes, anyone else? Or is anyone else interested in them? Post below :D

-Purity

That's actually completely bullshit to me, color is just a color. I can have a blue BMW M5 car or a purple one and can drive fast/ good lol.

The keyword here is "TO ME". Sure, to you it's completely BS. However, to insurance companies, it's not at all. They pay people SPECIFICALLY to record this kind of data so as they know what rates to charge certain people. I'm not saying that just because you drive a red car that you're going to be a bad driver, there are hundreds of thousands of drivers who drive red cars and have 100% perfect driving records. It's just that statistics show certain things, and that's what's going to occur.