Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
khaos

What Do You Drive?

111 posts in this topic

in the uk it's 17 btw quennch XD 17 to drive a car or a motorcycle 18 to drive a medium-sized vehicle (for example, a vehicle between 3500kg and 7500kg with a trailer up to 750kg) and 21 to drive a large lorry or a bus as for me i dont have a car, dont want nothing super either XD just an average car.

You can drive a scooter or what ever you call it at 15/16 and drive in a car at 16 if you have an adult with you who's allowed to drive as well.

You can drive a scooter or what ever you call it at 15/16 and drive in a car at 16 if you have an adult with you who's allowed to drive as well.

No, you can send off for your provisional drivers license at 17, then you can drive with an adult over 21 with 3 years driving experience I believe. 

In the Netherlands it kinda works the same. If you're 16.5 years old, you're allowed to have driving lessons, if you're 17 years old you're allowed to get your license, if you're still 17 years old you're allowed to drive with someone who has 5 years (legal, haha)experience, BUT when you get your license, you can choose 5 people to be the person sitting next to you, so not just any random person.

If you're 18, you can just drive like any other person. If you got your license at the age of 17, you are allowed to drive a scooter without a scooter license.

No, you can send off for your provisional drivers license at 17, then you can drive with an adult over 21 with 3 years driving experience I believe.

Even them Brit fags are not sure about it :dumb:

Even them Brit fags are not sure about it :dumb:

I'm doing my driving theory at the moment, you can send off for your provisional at 17, and have driving lessons from an instructor or someone who has been driving for 3 years over the age of 21. As a provisional driver, you cannot drive by yourself, and you cannot drive on the motorways at all. Until you pass your test, there are some restrictions.

I'm doing my driving theory at the moment, you can send off for your provisional at 17, and have driving lessons from an instructor or someone who has been driving for 3 years over the age of 21. As a provisional driver, you cannot drive by yourself, and you cannot drive on the motorways at all. Until you pass your test, there are some restrictions.

On my first motorcycle driving lesson (after practising handling and stuff) we went to a motorway... it was dem hot day so I was driving 100km/h with my helmet visor open :dumb:

I swear you was able to get your provisional license at the age of 16? Have they changed it recently? :o

maybe it has something to do with private land or being disabled... Oh well...

I dont drive yet so here is my dad's and mum's car:

PS. too dark to take a pic of my drive atm (9:02pm)

Dads:

audi-a5-convertible-1_600x0w.jpg THAT BUT IN NAVY BLUE

Mums:

Audi_Q3_2.0_TDI_quattro_S_tronic_Phantom

I dont drive yet so here is my dad's and mum's car:

PS. too dark to take a pic of my drive atm (9:02pm)

Dads:

audi-a5-convertible-1_600x0w.jpg THAT BUT IN NAVY BLUE

Mums:

Audi_Q3_2.0_TDI_quattro_S_tronic_Phantom

Bitch please, how rich are your parents? :x

Nice cars though. Please, don't tell me you're a spoiled kid, please? Heuhehehehehe

Gabe which Audi is your Dad's car?

My dad's current car is good too, the Audi A8 and I love it :)

He could've got a porche for the same price, but he prefers luxury over sport.

Just got it last year as soon as we came to UK ;)

WHEEL-1-articleLarge.jpg

I'll take an Audi A8 over a porsche any day. Am I the only one who doesn't think porsche's are that cool?

I'll take an Audi A8 over a porsche any day. Am I the only one who doesn't think porsche's are that cool?

Their design is old now..

18-Audi.jpeg

We have a Skoda Fabia 2010...

New%20Fabia%20(19).jpg

And a Skoda Superb 2010...

0569958-Skoda-Superb-2.0-TDI-140-bhp-Amb

:angryarnold:DOUBLE POST BUT I DON'T CARE! ARGH!

took sum pics with my fabulous brick phone :sir:

honda_xl125v_varadero.jpg

honda_xl125v_varadero2.jpg

honda_xl125v_varadero3.jpg

herpderp.jpg

derp

on the background, there is an old BMW from the 1940s - 1950s  :motherofgod:

I realise I'm a bit late with this post - I was looking around the site and saw this post.

I drive a 2009 Mini Cooper - This ISN'T my car but it's the closest I could find on the web.  Mine's green tho ;) It was left to me by my Nan, in her will and I LOVE it B) .

11370_2009_MINI_Cooper.jpg

Oh and to save / make a bit of cash at the weekends I "drive" this :D (JK)

clown%20bike.jpg

Zac. :D

Mine's green tho ;) It was left to me by my Nan, in her will and I LOVE it B) .

british detected!!!11!!!

I think his pictures gave away that he was british, look how small the roads/pavements are :o

Well when I finish my school once and when I'm starting to earn some money I want to buy a Volkswagen Golf or Polo and then types like these (don't want too old cars :> )

Golf:

vw_golf_5_gti_no_3_by_spliddi-d3bk5xw.jp

Polo: 

2009-volkswagen-polo-photo-263512-s-1280