Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
khaos

What Do You Drive?

111 posts in this topic

As you can probably tell by the title, this thread will be about what type of car/truck you drive! If you don't drive yet, you're welcome to post what your dream car is.

Alright, I drive two vehicles, one for work, and one for just driving around. As some of you may know from reading my introduction, I drive an ice cream truck for a living. So here is my semi-pimped-out truck.

HfJl29J.jpg

And now, here comes my everyday car. For my everyday driver, I have a 2010 Dodge Charger SXT. It may only be a six cylinder, but it still has 250hp under the hood.

Current Mod List:

Big Bully Intake

Pypes Street Pro Catback Exhaust System

1000W JBL subwoofer

Pioneer Navigation System

Pistol Grip Shifter

20% window tint

WebElectronics Sequential Turn Signals

Flashtech RGB halos

And now, the car.

VSUc0J8.jpg

gzVBTw1.jpg

Es4EbfW.jpg

lFaNn4s.jpg

rLbZIH4.jpg

Pea21Gv.jpg

yOqthmq.jpg

qS0n7Em.jpg

kobEyVY.jpg

Now let's see what you guys own/dream of owning! And here's an ice cream for you to eat while browsing this thread.

http://i.imgur.com/C5mxGp0.jpg

Now I see why you have no problem with all those huge donations..

On topic - not driving yet but the car I want to have at some point is an audi r8 in white! Wouldn't say it's my dream car but the only realistic (dream) one :')

i drive Pimped Toyota NZE will post pic soon, my bro has Subaru Legacy the new model . Dayum that ice cream truck....

I don't have a car because in Finland you need to be 18 y/o to get a licence... 

Instead, I drive a Honda XL125V Varadero 125cc (2005)  :sir:

23775109.jpg

(mine is blue and I have that ugly-ass box detached  :horror: cba to go take pics)

And khaos, both your ice cream truck and Dodge Charger would be illegal here because of the awsum lights, tinted windows and other kewl stuff  :okay: thanks for the ice cream though  :happycry: 

I drive women :ohyeah:

I'm actually really lonely

:foreveralone:

p.s nice truck, add some sub-woofers on it and play dubstep pls

I drive women :ohyeah:

I'm actually really lonely

:foreveralone:

p.s nice truck, add some sub-woofers on it and play dubstep pls

add sum subwoofers and play this for wofles :troll:

And khaos, both your ice cream truck and Dodge Charger would be illegal here because of the awsum lights, tinted windows and other kewl stuff  :okay: thanks for the ice cream though  :happycry: 

Tint and halos are illegal here in New York as well :P I just live life dangerously

This is my vehicle

5998.jpg

The Strider X 2014 V8 Limited Edition.

Damn, sweet truck you have there. If I'm going to America one day I'll try to see if I can find you. Huehe

Sweet ride, Ill post the car I drive when my mom comes home :3 (She lets me drive hers sometimes but wouldn't call it my car)

I drive my step-dad's car as of right now. It's a Black 2012 Ford Fusion. Looks kinda like this except dirtier xD

2012-Ford-Fusion-SE5.jpg

As for when I finally buy my own car, I really dont have a dream car. I just want a car that will get me from point a to b without costing me so much in gas.

I drive my dad's old volvo s60

01-04_Volvo_S60_.jpg

that pic is the exact year and color as well so no need to take a pic

no licence plate, seems legit

nvm, i better go sleep :dumb:

Im just too lazy to take a picture of it in my driveway so i found it on the internet

I'm 17 and so I cannot get a licence before I turn 18 in the UK :/

Although my dream car is Audi R8, and my dad said he'll buy it for me if I get into a big university (like Cambridge) :)

http://www.audi.co.uk/new-cars/r8/r8-coupe.html

Getting into Cambridge is hard but I'll try to achieve highest grade possible to still get a good car for uni :p

I'm 17 and so I cannot get a licence before I turn 18 in the UK :/

Although my dream car is Audi R8, and my dad said he'll buy it for me if I get into a big university (like Cambridge) :)

http://www.audi.co.uk/new-cars/r8/r8-coupe.html

Getting into Cambridge is hard but I'll try to achieve highest grade possible to still get a good car for uni

Quennch, If Stephen Hawking is at Cambridge, then you better be smart, very smart.

in the uk it's 17 btw quennch XD 17 to drive a car or a motorcycle 18 to drive a medium-sized vehicle (for example, a vehicle between 3500kg and 7500kg with a trailer up to 750kg) and 21 to drive a large lorry or a bus as for me i dont have a car, dont want nothing super either XD just an average car.

in the uk it's 17 btw quennch XD 17 to drive a car or a motorcycle 18 to drive a medium-sized vehicle (for example, a vehicle between 3500kg and 7500kg with a trailer up to 750kg) and 21 to drive a large lorry or a bus as for me i dont have a car, dont want nothing super either XD just an average car.

Rly? XD

I heard its 18... Well I'm new here anyway :P

Quennch, If Stephen Hawking is at Cambridge, then you better be smart, very smart.

Not smart, clever* :Dave:

And yeah I know that's why I already said its hard. I want to do engineering.