iMtroll

FIRST EBER INTRO ON THIS FORUMS

14 posts in this topic

Hey guys it's me iMtroll! (Connor) the infamous and mischievous midget from London! I go by the aliases "iMtroll" "Valatore" "Letmehealyou" "Bonkproof Mullet" "Connor" "Midget" and sometimes I'll steal Beatthat's name on servers. I :ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah: myself over on CoD4 quite a bit and I play real life as if it were a game, except the respawn stuff; I still haven't worked that out. ANYWAY HI, NICE TO MEET YOU! :ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah:

OH YEAH, AND I'M THE ONE WHO RANDOMLY SINGS ON TS, AND ONLY ME. MAKE SURE IT STAYS THAT WAY MOFOS.

Hey guys it's me iMtroll! (Connor) the infamous and mischievous midget from London! I go by the aliases "iMtroll" "Valatore" "Letmehealyou" "Bonkproof Mullet" "Connor" "Midget" and sometimes I'll steal Beatthat's name on servers. I :ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah: myself over on CoD4 quite a bit and I play real life as if it were a game' date=' except the respawn stuff; I still haven't worked that out. ANYWAY HI, NICE TO MEET YOU!

[/quote']

tumblr_lz0h7dPI8b1qgne6io1_500.gif

I wake up in the morning and I step outside and I take a deep breath and get real HIGH and I, Scream at the top of my lungs:

WHATS GOIN ON?!?

25 years and my life is still

Trying to get up that great big hill of hope, For a destination!

he knows we're joking, well he knows im joking after like 3 years of knowing him =o

he knows we're joking' date=' well he knows im joking after like 3 years of knowing him =o

[/quote']

3 years..... 3 YEARS.... gosh :o

Hey fearz pls dunt revive old topics kay? thnxbai and whalecum to the forums huehuehueheuhuehuehueHUEHUEHEUHEUHEUEH Okay, seriously though, welcome. Never thought I'd see you register here, or troll for that matter.