Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
atrX

REX | Desura Open Beta Live Now!

38 posts in this topic

So ye... I kinda forgot about this topic and posted a gameplay video of the new Arcade mode coming to the next Beta a while ago:

Ideas for this mode are always welcome! :)

add a hardcore mode so if a cube touches you once you die imediatly

add a hardcore mode so if a cube touches you once you die imediatly

That gets impossible extremely fast, but I'll see. ;)

try and make your cube that you control have an arrow to show where you are facing, because it gets kinda confusing :/

try and make your cube that you control have an arrow to show where you are facing, because it gets kinda confusing :/

How is it confusing? It faces straight at your mouse pointer. xD

Edit: Got something for hardcore, as 1 hit dead is too hard imo, how about no health regeneration and no powerups?

What language did you script this in?

It's a nice trailer but some clips freeze at the end and you should have changed the clips on drops or significant sounds to make it interesting

What language did you script this in?

GML.

It's a nice trailer but some clips freeze at the end and you should have changed the clips on drops or significant sounds to make it interesting

Ugh... I need to check my clips after recording them from now on... -.- I'm a terrible editor. :dave:

REX Beta is going live on Desura in about 3 hours! Pre-load the Beta for free now:

30061.png

Please report any bugs found so I can fix them and have a bug-free release when the game launches.

Put this on steam and Google play store? :o

And make a shop aswell where you can upgrade ur weapon :dave: :>

Put this on steam and Google play store? :o

And make a shop aswell where you can upgrade ur weapon :dave: :>

I'm still thinking about making a Android version, but need to finish the Windows one first. Also, Steam costs $100 a year, even greenlight, I might put it on Steam if I earn enough money from it on Desura though. (Which won't happen. :dave:)

I was thinking about adding skin selection etc, so I might end up adding in having different weapons/upgrading weapons, thanks for the suggestion! :)

I'm still thinking about making a Android version, but need to finish the Windows one first. Also, Steam costs $100 a year, even greenlight, I might put it on Steam if I earn enough money from it on Desura though. (Which won't happen. :dave:)

I was thinking about adding skin selection etc, so I might end up adding in having different weapons/upgrading weapons, thanks for the suggestion! :)

np ^^