Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Headdy

Music Genre

18 posts in this topic

Hello,

(This isn't a game)

I'm curious about the music you guys listen to. Lost of people listen to lots of different genres of music.

It'd be awesome if you post the genres you like to listen, and a video (or examples, DJ's, songs, artists, etc), if you want to.

Personally, I really love listening to these genres:

-Pop (Standard Top-40 songs)

-Dance / House (Like (Dutch Dj's) Armin v Buuren, Afrojack, etc)

-Euphoric Hardstyle / Hardstyle (Wildstylez, Headhunterz, Isaac, Da tweekaz) - I really hate hardcore/raw-style-techno-style, blegh!

-(Kinda soft) Rock (Kensington - Streets)

Moved this topic to media as that is where we post music usually.

For me personally, there isn't a genre I don't enjoy besides pop. Almost all popular forms of music is horrid. Pop country/rap/etc. are shitty songs made simply to make money and I honestly just dont want to hear it. You'll also notice most pop songs use the same 3 or so chords in their melodies.

But yeah other than that I still listen to anything I can. Usually though you'll find me listening to either rap (some artists include wax, logic, palmer squares, eminem, etc.), EDM (stuff like dubstep, chillstep, trap, electro funk, electro swing, etc.), chilled out instrumental music, or film scores.

- Metalcore

- Post Hardcore

- Punk Rock

- Chillstep

- Trap

- Sometimes Rap

To be fair, it changes depending on my mood :/ can never go wrong with trap though!

To be fair, it changes depending on my mood :/

This for me ^^

Conker ur music makes me depressed. Its slow and boring. Im with that Dubstep/Trap ;D And maybe some country from time to time :D

Conker ur music makes me depressed. Its slow and boring. Im with that Dubstep/Trap ;D And maybe some country from time to time :D

i ignored 75% of your reply. i did read the country part though! here are some country songs that i like. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWu4aynBK7E SHE THINKS MY TRACTORS SEXXXAAYYYYY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKUN0fZLF5w&t=0m32s

you're welcome.

i ignored 75% of your reply. i did read the country part though! here are some country songs that i like.

SHE THINKS MY TRACTORS SEXXXAAYYYYY.

you're welcome.

That sure is a sexy tractor...

Not as sexy as this one here though :>

i see your pretty pink tractor, and raise you this.

tits.
Not bad, not bad...

But that is simple mockery of the ancient art of sound production when compared to this astonishing musical masterpiece and pure, lovely, and blind healing art that is this video and it's blessed tractor upon created by the most majestic and craftsmanship of hands which only could have been done by a true master of skills that have been passed down from generations of incomparable artists given the gift of drawing and creations from angels themselves!

The build up to that was rather dumb, eh :>

While literally anything is okay in my opinion (except for metal), accoustic does it for me :3

Not bad, not bad...

But that is simple mockery of the ancient art of sound production when compared to this astonishing musical masterpiece and pure, lovely, and blind healing art that is this video and it's blessed tractor upon created by the most majestic and craftsmanship of hands which only could have been done by a true master of skills that have been passed down from generations of incomparable artists given the gift of drawing and creations from angels themselves!

The build up to that was rather dumb, eh :>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lj_odhwo81s     

i don't know how i could've beat that amazing tractor video... but then i remembered this amazing video! forged using the fires of the SKYFORGE! FOUND CENTURIES AGO BY THE JEEK OF THE RIVER AND HIS CREW. IT IS NOW BEING USED BY EORLUND GRAY-MAN AND THE COMPANIONS. so it's pretty badass, ya know.