Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Conker

How did you come up with your name?

106 posts in this topic

Tell me. I'm interested. 

I named myself after an alcoholic squirrel that fights poo monsters and kills teddy bears.

Wanna see me? I'm pretty badass.

1e6a6098e7ab34b4a607030287e4c30a.png

here's that poo monster I was talking about.

f837d385b4d86d8b363b996659203259.png

Headdy comes from HeadHunterz, which is a Dutch Hardstyle DJ. (Heady)

Because Heady looks ugly (imo) I changed it to Headdy, so it's more original.

I got my name from ''Cloudy with a chance of meatballs''

Some pics of the film :)

GNJ1Efy.jpg

EDIT:

I genuinely got my name from Runescape, while trying to find a decent name for Runescape, I was thinking, 1cloudday, so I stuck with that for a while, then I decided to change it to Masscloud, due to a clan I was in. And then when I started CoD4, I was playing around with names, and had 1cloudday for a while, but then decided that wasn't good looking, or very mature, so I eventually came up with the name "Cloudy > Matt" Then I didn't want people to know my name so I changed it to Cloudy.

Thought of 'Central', thought something ending in 'x' would sound good, Centrex looks ridiculous, Sentrex.

5e9aabc8d52059d68fddd7035b937155.png

Nah, just kidding... my old name was weird, so i've just changed it to beatthat back in summer 2012, no reason behind it.

I got my name from 2 videos.

1.The duck Song

2.Wkuk - The Grapist

Then i Just Added FTW at the end, by the way search the youtubes for the second one and watch it ;D

Darmuh's name has to do with indian culture huehue.

Anyways I just took my brother's (the paki's) name from the cod4 account on his old computer.

like i said when we had this thread on myBB,

I magically came out my mum's vagina, WALLA my name became Gabriel (Gabe). :Dave:

Dude the word Dharma in Hindi (mostly spoken language in India) means religeon xD

Just like Karma came from the Hindu word, karma (pronounced as 'kerm') means the good things you do in life :P

Well.... It's a long story

One day, I was walking down the street on my way to school minding my own business. Then all of a sudden, I heard a loud rumble underneath the sidewalk that I stood upon. Without any time to react to the sudden odd noise, the ground crumbled under me and I felled into the void. Fearing for my life as I was falling, I started to flail my arms trying to take hold of something to save myself. I finally grabbed what seems like a branch and felt my arms nearly pop out of their sockets due to the downward force. Not knowing how far from the bottom is, or if there even was a bottom, I could barley make out the outlines of more branches. With that discovery, I started my journey down in hope of finding another way out. After about a hour of descent, I have reached the bottom. Not exactly sure in which way I should proceed, I suddenly saw a light. I started moving towards it unsure of lies ahead of me. As I was walking, starting to feel tired from previous events, I heard whispers. They were clearly saying, "You're the one... To save us... From it...". While greatly confused by this, I kept going and was almost at the light. As I almost approached my destination, I could see the walls of the cave. They had ancient artwork on them showing knights and dragons. What this meant, I did not know... I entered a giant cavern of the cave that had a sword in stone in the middle. I looked around for the source of the light, yet could not succeed in finding it. Found it odd that without seeing the source, the cavern was still fairly lit. Without seeing any other way out, I moved towards the sword stuck in the massive stone block. The block had writing that I couldn't understand, my only guess was that it may have been latin. After checking the block, I started inspecting the sword. The hilt was made out of fine leather and the blade itself seemed to be made out of stainless steel. Surprised that it wasn't rusty or damage, I noticed that there was a lot of dust on it. Not really interested in blowing the dust off so started wiping it off with my hands (Had nothing better to do...). After completing my pointless task, there was another rumble much like the one that I heard before this incident. I turned to my left and saw a enormous stone door opening. I looked into the abyss that seemed to be behind the now opened door, I heard a loud roar and stomping of feet(?). Greatly frightened by this, I started to try and pull the sword out of the block. Wasn't expecting it to be that difficult to pull out of the block... After about a minute of trying there was a tick and the sword was finally mine! What happened afterwords could only be described as magical. Blue aura stared oozing out the sword and engulfed me. I felt: stronger, smarter, faster, more keen, and invincible. As I stood there, feeling amazing, saw a stream of flames out of the corner of my eye. Without even thinking of it, rolled to the left and raised my sword. What emerged from the new opening that was the giant stone door dumb-founded me... It was, to put it in simple terms, a dragon that appeared to have scales that had the shape (and the sharpness) of daggers. Not knowing what to do, I waited for it's next attack. My wait was not long for it started to rush at me. Again, without even thinking of it, I rushed as well and jumped in the air. With most of my might, I thrusted the sword forwards and made contact with what I could only assume was it's shoulder. A shriek soon followed and it assaulted my eardrums. With hate filled eyes, it stared at me then started to open his(?) wings. Like demonic angel wings, they spread out and nearly touched one end of the cavern to the other. What happened next surprised me, the dragon seemed to have set itself on fire! Thinking it killed itself, it actually started to advance towards me. Now understanding it's intentions of setting itself on fire to avoid me using melee since I would greatly burn myself: I was unsure of what to do. With what seemed to be imminent death now approaching, I suddenly raised my hand in the air and started muttering. Not sure what my body was doing, the back of my hand started sizzling. The creation from the sizzling was what I could only guess as an ancient symbol. With the dragon only a few meters away, what happened next could only be described as a miracle. A sudden blast of lighting shot out of my arm and directly at my deadly foe. It made contact and actually went through the dastardly oversized snake! Amazed, I tried again. Unfortunately for me, couldn't raise my arm. It was tingling and every attempt to raise it resulted in pain. The dragon seemed to have had enough, and sent a massive blast of fire towards me. With no other option to defend myself besides my sword, I raised it with my good arm and closed my eyes. Knowing that this was it end, I stood waiting. There was a boing sound and a insanely sound explosion. I opened my eyes in confusion and looked around me. My assassin was gone and there was mounts of stone and rubble around me. Not fully sure where all this came from, I looked up to find a lack of a ceiling. It was just a gigantic hole above me... I could only guess that the sword deflected the blast upwards and the explosion from it caused this. Also, the dragon escaped from this. Not fully sure what to do now, I tried thinking of a way out. Not being able to reached to escape above, started to make my way down the tunnel that the dragon emerged from. Only real thing that I remembered was the stench of decay. Once at the end, I discovered a den of gold and bodies. Started walking forward and felt something grasp my leg. I slowly turned my head towards the source of the hand... It appeared to be a knight! He started saying, "You must stop it... It's an ancient evil that will cause destruction to this world... Must not let it escape... Go find Merlin...". Before I could ask how he was even alive after all these years, he fell asleep (or at least I hope he did). Knowing who Merlin was from children movies and books, wasn't sure what I've gotten myself into (Should have thought that earlier when fight a dragon, but better late then never I suppose). I finally reach an old man with a snow white beard. He looked upon me with sad filled eyes and asked in a deep voice, "Why... Why did you allow him to escape". I told him that I didn't know... Before he could respond, I asked him what was going on. He told me that back in mid-evil times, the King released an ancient evil over his greed and love of power. The evil killed most of the knights and kept the important ones in his den to suffer. I asked how they were alive all these years; he just responded that he didn't know. Was going to try and ask a few more questions, but then he told me, "You must stop him... For now you have excalibur and the power to vanquish this plague from the world". He then started getting older and older. Not sure why, but before I could question it, he raised his hand and muttered "HAQNOKX". I suddenly started growing, or what so I thought. I looked down and saw that I was floating! While still in my state of amazement, I heard, "There's no time to waste... Go and complete your destiny". Without any hesitation I started flying towards the tunnel and smacked into the wall. After about a minute of recovering, I then took this whole flying thing much slower and finally made it to the first cavern that held the sword. With only the thought of saving everyone, I ascended to the sky. With looking around, I saw the dragon flying around the last place I'd expect... Seattle! With knowing the destruction that could be done, I flew as fast as possible towards the city of rain. Thankfully, due to the rain, the beat's armor of fire was no longer of use. It has not yet seen me, so I swooped to the side and attempted an upper-cut with my sword. Not sure if by pure luck or by the magic of excalibur, I managed to cut off the wing! It started to fall down towards the streets of Seattle. Before I could reach it to avoid civilian casualties, it crashed upon a construction side of an area. Not too much damage was caused by the crashed and most people (Smartly) seemed to be in their homes. As i was flying down, it opened it's eye and instantly sprayed a wall of fire at me. If I didn't finish this now, thousands would lose their lives from the destruction that would follow if we kept battling. I raised my sword and the flames surrounded and flickered behind me. Seeing surprise in it's eyes, I readied the sword and prepared for the final blast. The blue aura that covered me slowly made it's way back into excalibur. The dragon raised it's arms in a futile attempt to defend against the attack. I thrusted the sword for a final time, through the arms and the dagger scales, into the heart of the beast. A blue light slowly glowed out of the wound and the sword ascended higher and higher, seemingly following the light. Feeling a bit silly standing on a BBQ'ed dragon, I jumped down to the ground and made my way home... People started flowing out into the streets, wondering who was the hero that killed the terror... The world doesn't need to know. As I walking, I found a piece of paper on the ground and it just had Anti written on it. I just though, why not?, and that became my name for Cod4

Lack of double space... is... killing... me... *dying*

That was the story of how my name for Cod4 became Anti

It's rather boring but I guess had to post how I got my name since I viewed this thread ^^

Holy shit.......10/10

I read it in super fast mode ignoring all the adjectives, saved so much time.

And dare anyone quote Anti's post D:

Looking at it now, seems like a giant barricade and wall of text...

We're protected for now

I came up with my name like 2 years ago, i had just recently gotten a membership for a game called runescape, and i ddint like my vurrent name "Furry Skillsz" i miss spelled fury......

Anyway, ddi was think i need a really kickass name and i heard of Griz ike the Tricksht. and da walbang. i put them together and somehow got Grezwal. NO i am not jerichos dog, and NO i am not jericho's dog.