Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Conker

How did you come up with your name?

106 posts in this topic

tbh my old name use to be vhjvk, which i literately just closed my eyes and typed and backspaced a few to get, then i was on nova thinking of a new name and it just came up, WhatIsWar 

Those bumps. Used to roll with the name Syndicate, then got invited to a really old clan on iceops deathrun called HxC and changed it to Synd.

JR are my initials and I'm not imaginative, so eh, why not? :dave: JRImagine looked shit so I added a hyphen. :dumb:

My name came from an old tv show called cow and chicken.

Originally there were these two characters, i r baboon and I M Weasel 

I chose the I M Weasel because I didn't like the baboon. But instead of weasel I chose troll because the bridge trolls seemed closer to me than any more name

Got mine from a YouTuber named "Dada9x9". I actually had that as my name for quite a long time, before eventually changing it to just Dada. So that's how everyone knows me now :> I often change names though, you'd know if you happened to alias me lol

мине стартед

mine started with Pixar, then to Mega Pixar, which soon became Megapixarious. I thought it as too long, so then now it is MegaPixarius...

tada

I like bread/toast so I named myself that and putted the letter why after my name. lol 

Damn auto correct 

;-;

I like bread/toast so I named myself that and putted the letter why after my name. lol 

Damn auto correct 

;-;

Because I like toast lol

:kingdave:

I used to go under the name aB|Strafer back on xbox and xbox 360 when i used to play codjumper in modded lobbies ( was a codjumper mod infection on cod4 xbox ) Obviously Strafer is referring to a strafe jump , then change my name to Xenon iz Dubby ( xbox gamertag ) the xenon part is obviously because of the gas Xenon in the periodic table , and the dubby was because of beatboxing but dropped that part when i moved to pc TAH DAH .

The End  :happycry:

One day on Rv| deathrun, I saw that someone's name was Ept1c. 

I thought it was cool to have a "1" as an "i" in a name.

I like dolphins...:dave:

And Dolph1n was born :davelink:

It started off as Drxz then Draz.. then eventually Drazy because its cute :3 no homo (but im not against gays) (dont start anything about this) (iwontreply)

In Israel, theres a Dictionary called "EvenShosan". at school, one of my friends said "EvenSosan", and it was funny has hell. Later that day, i was playing deathrun with a friend, and i change my name to EvenSosan during the game. We laughted so hard, and i never found anything better. So I decided to keep the name, and I do not regret it. :D

I wish I were as cool as you :dave:

I like dolphins...:dave:

And Dolph1n was born :davelink:

Them memories

Earthpick, you better post why your name is Ept1c (Or OwO) here :angryarnold:

Don't make me inform everyone of your Russian adventures :troll:

Them memories

Earthpick, you better post why your name is Ept1c (Or OwO) here :angryarnold:

Don't make me inform everyone of your Russian adventures :troll:

soundcloud/eptic

50% done, now we need OwO

Told me back on Rv was something he thought of after one of his many adventures through the wilderness

I refuse to believe that's the real reason Conker until proven otherwise or he makes up something else :P

One day, my friends were over my house. We were in a game of Jail Break and someone shouted "HADOOOOOUKEN" and took out three guards with one shot. They changed my name to that and it's been the same ever since. Well then...

One day, my friends were over my house. We were in a game of Jail Break and someone shouted "HADOOOOOUKEN" and took out three guards with one shot. They changed my name to that and it's been the same ever since. Well then...

He finally made a post!!