Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cloudy

An issue with Destiny.

19 posts in this topic

Basically, I've came here to say, mostly no-one can reach 333fps with the smoke effects turned on, I can only if I look up, and the smoke isn't really necessary, it lowers everyone's fps by about 100 I can barely get 250 when looking straight ahead of me, and I'm someone who likes doing secrets, and this is the first time I can't get into one. Please, disable the smoke effects.

Maybe my computer needs restarting, I don't know.

Smoke is part of the map, he wants the map to look good and there a big difference between smoke on/off. It isn't the map maker fault that you can't reach a certain FPS

The thing is, it's not just me who can't reach 333fps, it's mostly everyone, only a few people who have what? Gtx 670's? can actually play the map. I think that the smoke is just unnecessary. But who'd listen to me huh?

I like the smoke. it's looks cool. beat should keep the smoke. stop complaining. lel

You don't need a good graphics card to reach 333, I'm using an old graphics card and most parts of the map i can reach 333, just turn on fullbright. :dave:

I guess I could turn on fullbright :D, I completely forgot that it was there, sorry guys xd. but ehm, I have an Amd Radeon 6850, and I can pretty much reach 333/higher on every map, what makes this one lower my fps? is it the smoke? or...? (Sorry I was a bit grouchy, just came back from America so I'm extremely sleepy and tired, and grumpy)

700fps on highest settings and 1080p gtx760

+ you can do this map on 60fps i don't know why you'd need 333 fps unless you want todo the secret.

Thats the reason, i want to do the secret xd, and also I'll just use fullbright now, all sorted, please close when you're ready or something.

me too :) Darmuh :C You probably have a gtx 780 or something :dave:

AMD Radeon HD 7850 1GB

Same here it doesnt cause me problems with FPS either darmuh. lol its your PC not the map its not his fault.