Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Frosty

Suggest a Headset/Post your headset

37 posts in this topic

large_p11_5.jpgEar Force P11. Good headset i use to use until i broke them like an idiot.

I had some p11's snapped after 1 day, I got Razer Krakens, Snapped After 3 days :dumb:

I had some p11's snapped after 1 day, I got Razer Krakens, Snapped After 3 days :dumb:

Then don't move physically while jumping ingame

I use turtle beach x12's

can be used for pc / xbox and are good quality!

413vJS3QrZL._SY300_.jpg  +  419zdS7bIGL._SY300_.jpg

Sennheiser 419 and iMicro headset. They work but I wouldn't really recommend them

Razer_Kraken_Black_1.jpg

Using these atm, got them for £39 at PC world. Pretty nice, only issue was I snapped one side but still are comfortable and work fine. 

I suggest the 

HDP DJ-Pro M1001 !!,

BEST HEADSET/ HEADPHONE WORLD WIDE (without mic), music is fking great with this headset and it costs only about 90 euro. Its OFC 20x better then Beats or razer or crossair..

It fits very well and quality is more then amazing, my friend got this for his birthday (2 months ago), and I tried it aswell. Its just amazing. Amazing for music and gaming ofc. The only thing what it misses is the mic and thats it. But buy a blue-snowbal for a mic, those are one of the best mics (How I hear it) and they aren't that expensive.

hercules-hdp-dj-pro-m1001.jpg

Here is the site btw: http://www.hercules.com/uk/dj-headphones/bdd/p/177/hdp-dj-pro-m1001/

I suggest the 

HDP DJ-Pro M1001 !!,

BEST HEADSET/ HEADPHONE WORLD WIDE (without mic), music is fking great with this headset and it costs only about 90 euro. Its OFC 20x better then Beats or razer or crossair..

It fits very well and quality is more then amazing, my friend got this for his birthday (2 months ago), and I tried it aswell. Its just amazing. Amazing for music and gaming ofc. The only thing what it misses is the mic and thats it. But buy a blue-snowbal for a mic, those are one of the best mics (How I hear it) and they aren't that expensive.

hercules-hdp-dj-pro-m1001.jpg

Here is the site btw: http://www.hercules.com/uk/dj-headphones/bdd/p/177/hdp-dj-pro-m1001/

I don't think Frosty will like a ''DJ'' headphone. More like a gaming one.