Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cloudy

I freakin' made this!

30 posts in this topic

mfw it's been done before about 2 years ago, used an RPG for the 2nd and the music is gay :dave:

not saying i can do it but you could have at least chose better music for 17 seconds

I cba'd to put descent music on, so i just put some crap on which came with camtasia studio 8

and i'm still sitting here after playing cj for years still trying to learn how to rpg strafe, looks like i'll never be able to do it :okay:

Anyway nice video :dave:

and i'm still sitting here after playing cj for years still trying to learn how to rpg strafe, looks like i'll never be able to do it :okay:

Anyway nice video :dave:

Been there.

I can teach you.

I'm gonna guess at 3 2 1 2 3 1... I have no idea :dumb:

How the hell do you guys remember those combinations and timings? I mean, my brain isn't capable of remembering all the controls and all the keys on the keyboard, simultaneously looking at the screen and interpreting when to jump, moving the mouse to strafe, switching to specific FPS at specific spots which are bound to different keys/buttons, shooting RPG right at the bounce while looking down and finally finishing that jump successfully? Ugh.

Been there.

I can teach you.

I've been told how to do it and seen a video of it but i still can't do it lol.

It's a sense of deja vu, as I can see myself there in the video  B) (Still not being able to do it, even though i've been playing for almost 5 months).  But nice video Cloudy!  

PS: Will someone be kind enough to teach me how to be a proh at cj  :dave: Please and thanks men.

lossy u need to stop playing LOL then you will be able to do it :dumb:

Cloudy, it's not really a 'walkthrough' unless you have the FPS on the video, and other than that, nice video ^^ 

Cloudy, it's not really a 'walkthrough' unless you have the FPS on the video, and other than that, nice video ^^ 

If you'd actually watch the video for more than 10 seconds, you'd see that he put an fps label in his video.

Going to upload mp_blue2 easy wallthrough in a sec, (Should be up by tomorrow) going to start doing easy maps, then start going onto intermediate, then hard etc! :)

My bad :dave: cloudy how long does it take you to upload a video? also, why dont you do /cg_draw2d 0 to get rid of the HUD? 

Well, it takes about 2 hours to upload a 9 minute video (Because i'm tethered to my phone) and I had no idea that I could do that, I've just started doing this, so i've got a lot to learn ^^ :)

As for the mp_blue2 video which should be uploaded tonight, but at the latest tomorrow, I've done /cg_draw2d 0 and used a different mod so you can actually see the rpg.

Edit isn't working still, keeps giving me dis stoopid error :(

But i've uploaded another walkthrough

Is that one any better?

reflection probes (._. ) (not your fault, just annoying :p) If you get a red weapon do /r_specular 0

Little tip, disable the hud, fps counter etc... also you could use a sexy config, to make it a little more pleasing to my eyes. Yes i like watching codjumper walkthroughs with nice visual editing + nice music in the background!