Followers 0
antocro

Map Deathrun_Sky | Images!

16 posts in this topic

The first image of the map!

Map made by eLeCtRo(xfire:antobalta90)

k9na3tte5x8anqatbusx.jpg

euqo98vqesk0kh8ml8s.jpg

Wow! This map looks amazing! We should hire him as a full time map maker!

lossy was here 2k14

BraXi told me to write my opinion, so here it is: ARGH! :angryarnold:

BraXi told me to write my opinion, so here it is: ARGH! :angryarnold:

Good finn.

very obey

much orders

wow.

Another map with floating brushes, it looks shit, go have a great day.

I have to agree with you but I wouldn't go as far to say 'go have a great day' because that's such an idiotic thing to say on the internet.

that being said, this map is ... not good. Because it's called sky does not mean you can make it 4 brushes floating because that's your 'theme'.

You've only used 2-3 textures so far and the only parts that could look good are bits where you've placed xmodels so I'm not conviced you can actually map.

Don't worry about them calling it a bad map, everyone's first map isn't great! Just keep at it and try to take into consideration what people are saying; try to make the brushes connected to something so they would actually be able to exist in real life, maybe at a few more textures and decals to add to the detail!

Don't give up on mapping just because a few people don't like it, just keep moving forward always trying to improve upon yourself, best of luck in completing the map!

Don't worry about them calling it a bad map, everyone's first map isn't great! Just keep at it and try to take into consideration what people are saying; try to make the brushes connected to something so they would actually be able to exist in real life, maybe at a few more textures and decals to add to the detail!

Don't give up on mapping just because a few people don't like it, just keep moving forward always trying to improve upon yourself, best of luck in completing the map!

I agree with Sentrex, don't worry about Braxfag, she's just trying to make you feel bad :troll: But in all honestly, I understand it is your first map, that's okay though! Every mapper has to start somewhere man! To be honest, it looks better then my first map :P But keep working on it, I always like seeing new mappers, and seeing them progress. As you grow in skills as a mapper, you will learn more, such as more details, and bigger, and better ideas. Keep growing on it, i'd like to see good things as you practice :)

All the maps are made were absolutely shit and even this is better than my first 3 maps, so remember that. my map was an absolute shit hole with fucked up brushes everywhere, even my 4th map multi, was total shite but people liked it? idk why, just keep adding stuff but maybe change the name and make it indoors instead of floating brushes, the only map that really worked with floating was skydeath, just keep mapping and adding and don't rush the maps, so the maps you make make sure to think your ideas through and not just make brushes, use terrain patches, curve patches, and anything to make the map work

No reason for a first map to be bad, just keep working on it till its's good. If it never gets good take braxi's advise and kill your'self :D

It's not that bad, eh.

Only mappers like me will have the best first map, duh! (Mp_dr_headdy is the shit bruh)

Nah, joking. I'd highly recommend you to not take everything personal or something, but keep working on it! Don't release it, keep it for yourself. Next time, make a map which is more based on something we don't really have (yet, duh), but be original, get ideas, search the internet, look at other games for level ideas, take more time to work on everything. Making a map isn't 2h work!

Anyways, it's always funny to see new mappers joining the scene, but don't become as bad as I am. Okay?

Enjoy mapping!

Another map with floating brushes, it looks shit, go have a great day.

Braxi, the person who should be giving people enthusiasm to makes map, says go have a great day over a map.. What has happened to you BraXi?...

tbf .... braxislut can hardly talk .. her mapping skill are on par with my singing skills ABSOLUTELY SHIT :okay:  

Looks better than my first map, just add a good theme (with traps that suits the theme) and your map will be much better!