Cloudy

1,000 Cartons of Milk on the wall.

45 posts in this topic

So basically, we keep doing this song until it reaches 0

So, now for the rules of the game -

You can only post once

and that's it really!

So lets start -

1,000 Cartons of milk on the wall, 1,000 cartons of milk, take one down, pass it around 999 bottles of milk on the wall! (And then you do 999 cartons of milk on the wall etc)

You messed up the song...

999 bottles of milk on the wall, 999 bottles of milk, take one down, pass it around, 999 bottles of milk on the wall!

999 bottles of milk on the wall, 999 bottles of milk, take one down, pass it around, 998 bottles of milk on the wall!

[drink a bottle so that it reaches zero one day :P]

998 Cartons of milk on the wall, 998 cartons of milk, take one down, pass it around 997 bottles of milk on the wall!

997 Cartons of milk on the wall, 997 cartons of milk, take one down, pass it around 996 bottles of milk on the wall

996 Cartons of milk on the wall, 996 cartons of milk, take one down, pass it around 995 bottles of milk on the wall

995 cartons of milk on the wall, 995 cartons of milk, take nine hundred and ninety four down, pass it around 1 bottle of milk on the wall :dave:.

994 ccartons of milk on the wall, 994 cartons of milk, take nine hundred and ninety three down, pass it around 1 bottle of milk on the wall 

993 ccartons of milk on the wall, 993 cartons of milk, take one down, pass it around 992 bottles of milk on the wall.

y = -X + 992

For (i=992; i>0; i--;){

x=i+1

"Print" +int(x) +"cartons of milk on the wall, " +int(x) "cartons of milk, take one down, pass it around "+ int(i) "bottles of milk on the wall.";

}

Oh no ... not these types of posts :dave: Well, might as well finish the apocalypse that's started.

992 cartons of milk on the wall, 992 cartons of milk. Take one down, pass it around, 991 cartons of milk on the wall :ph34r:

y = -X + 992

For (i=992; i>0; i--;){

x=i+1

"Print" +int(x) +"cartons of milk on the wall' date=' " +int(x) "cartons of milk, take one down, pass it around "+ int(i) "bottles of milk on the wall.";

}

[/quote']

I love you for this <3

y = -X + 992

For (i=992; i>0; i--;){

x=i+1

"Print" +int(x) +"cartons of milk on the wall' date=' " +int(x) "cartons of milk, take one down, pass it around "+ int(i) "bottles of milk on the wall.";

[/quote']

Fails, fails everywhere. :dumb:

992 cartons of milk on the wall, 992 cartons of milk. Take 991 down, pass it around, 1 cartons of milk on the wall.

i have to pee.

991 cartons of milk on the wall, 991 cartons of milk. Take 1 down, pass it around, 990 cartons of milk on the wall. 

990 cartons of milk on the wall, 990 cartons of milk. Take 1 down, pass it around, 989 cartons of milk on the wall. 

989 cartons of milk on the wall, 989 cartons of milk. Take 1 down, pass it around, 988 cartons of milk on the wall.

Nice bump. Oh well... :dumb:

988 cartons of milk on the wall, 988 cartons of milk. Take 1 down, pass it around, 987 cartons of milk on the wall.

987 cartons of milk on the wall, 987 cartons of milk. Take 1 down, pass it around, 986 cartons of milk on the wall.

986 cartons of milk on the wall, 986 cartons of milk. Take 1 down, pass it around, 985 cartons of milk on the wall.