Followers 0
Kratos

Admin Application

32 posts in this topic

Do you accept the requirements?: Yes

What is your real name?: Mark Madrigal

What is your in-game name?: Kratos 

How old are you?: 14 

What is your primary server?: Raid deathrun,fun,and combined ops.

What is your B3 CID?: 8459

What is your Xfire?: vikingcoffee

What is your Skype?: Dont use

What is your Steam?: Dont use

What is your Origin?: None. 

What makes you a good admin?: I am really active on Raid's servers, especially on deathrun and fun server. I make good friends with other players and got a good personality. Sometimes I get mad at people that insult me or call me a ''no life'' but I learned to control myself. I would like to advance to the second level. And that level is being admin. I reached level 70 but I keep playing. Why? Because Raid is one of best communities i ever been in to.  I can behave my self and act my age. And i also can learn to use commands or other certain things.

What skills do you have?: I am good at playing certain mods. I am not bad at ''strafing''. I am a fast learner.

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?: I am currently at FISH. 

Why should we choose you?:  You should choose me because i can behave and control myself. I act my age at all times. Sometimes i joke around with my friends a little bit for fun, but i stop. I am really active on the Raid's servers and on forums. I am very mature and a good person with a great personality. A lot of people know me on Raid which makes me happy :D

You have responded fairly horrid to a lot of players who have said/called you no lifer and have started a few childish arguments

Guess you changed in the two days I've been gone though...

Good luck

Good Luck man! He's a good player, also is nice, most of the time when i'm in the server. If Anti is right, just try to not let people get to you, and be a respectful, and nice person while in the server. 

in fun server you accused almost every player who killed you to be a hacker, you also crie about my camping :omfgwtfbbq:

anyways, good luck :no:

Yea, you've pretty swore and cursed to everybody in the deathrun server, admins should definitely check the chat logs.

Other than that, you're pretty good, very active, nice at times.

Please remember, just because you meet the requirements doesn't mean that you stop posting etc, remember to keep posting, and be active on the forums as much as you can, it helps people get a better idea of who you are when you're outside the server. I feel that i know you quite well considering we both play the deathrun and fun server quite regularly together, you're quite mature at times, but can sometimes slide into quite an immature person, but like I said, he only rarely does that from time to time.

Good luck, would make an okay admin.

hes racist :/

Why? Could you provide some proof?

And, he seems like he's okay, unfortunately I'm only active on the forums so I don't know how he is ingame.

I think majority of people around here say racist things off the forums :dave:

Yes that's true what Anti said. But now i ignore those who insult me. Claasic when was i racist to you? And Bear i never said they were hackers. I said they camp too much, that's all. Thank you guys for responding back.

Just joined under a random name and started calling him things like a no-lifer and sad etc, happy to say he reacted pretty much perfectly :p Just told me to stop and then ignored me after that! Wanted to test what ya'll were saying, looks like he has turned a corner :dave:

joined with hax on in fun, killed him 20 times in a row, only thing he said was about my camping :<

Just joined under a random name and started calling him things like a no-lifer and sad etc, happy to say he reacted pretty much perfectly :p Just told me to stop and then ignored me after that! Wanted to test what ya'll were saying, looks like he has turned a corner :dave:

Or he was expecting it... Dun dun dun :horror:

Anyways, we'll see if he has actually changed by how he constantly reacts in the server to situations such as this

Gl Kratos.. I think hes good he doesnt speech much tho :/ anyways if i had a vote i would ponder to a yes.
:D

joined with hax on in fun, killed him 20 times in a row, only thing he said was about my camping :<

Dude If you're accusing someone with hacks then you should have a solid proof, or else it is just childish behaviour. Just saying!

Dude If you're accusing someone with hacks then you should have a solid proof, or else it is just childish behaviour. Just saying!

:facepalm:

Why? Could you provide some proof?

And, he seems like he's okay, unfortunately I'm only active on the forums so I don't know how he is ingame.

he makes fun of me cus im arab :p

Claasic you must be mistaken me for some other person. I never made fun of you.

From the time i have met kratos he seems like a pretty good guy, haven't really caught him doing anything inappropriate and he does play on raid a lot. Anyways Good luck Kratos!!

I think majority of people around here say racist things off the forums :dave:

Ethnic banter*