Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kratos

Admin Application

32 posts in this topic

Today i caught 2 aimbotters on fun server. I couldnt do anything but to call a admin. I told Turtle but he said he needed proof. :horror: That's one reason i applied. The reason is that i am really active and sometimes there are no admins online.

Today i caught 2 aimbotters on fun server. I couldnt do anything but to call a admin. I told Turtle but he said he needed proof. :horror: That's one reason i applied. The reason is that i am really active and sometimes there are no admins online.

Even if you do become admin you still need proof of the hack.

Today i caught 2 aimbotters on fun server. I couldnt do anything but to call a admin. I told Turtle but he said he needed proof. :horror: That's one reason i applied. The reason is that i am really active and sometimes there are no admins online.

I'm sure that you didn't mean for it to sound like this, but it seems like you're telling us you should get admin now

Anyways, if they were still in the server, you should have either told an admin or recorded it and make a ticket

Just because you're a player, doesn't mean you can't do anything about hackers

I'm assuming that you told Turtle after the hackers left

I had banned the hacker in the game and have a demo so stop getting feisty you little nubs

Also kratos I was in the game you could have stayed in the game cause I was there you nub :>

OT:

Good luck you little nublet :>

Anti i am not telling you guys i should get admin right away. I am saying the fun server should have atleast 1 admin active. I never knew you needed proof, but i know now. And PC you should have told me to stay nublet.  :troll:

Anti i am not telling you guys i should get admin right away. I am saying the fun server should have atleast 1 admin active. I never knew you needed proof, but i know now. And PC you should have told me to stay nublet. :troll:

And when you have proof, you can submit a ticket. ;)

Lead Admins+ have come to a decision on your application Kratos:

Denied.