Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Snakeyes

Apology to Raid

38 posts in this topic

Dear all raid members + Staff 

We are sorry for doing everything we have done in the past, we feel crappy that we copied, ddosed you and even laughed about it. We wish you guys could forgive me. Lossy, even though you hate us we ask to start over. This goes with everyone in raid, to start over. I want to apologize for stealing Destiny, we were very dumb to do that. I hope you guys can forgive us. I'm sorry for Ddossing you guys because we were fucking dumb and getting you back realizing you guys did nothing wrong and we were the stupid idiots! 

Sincerely 

RvS Staff.

Thankyou for apologizing.

sorry for deceiving you killer

It's great that you apologized, but apologies are just words if they aren't sincere

You're mainly doing this to avoid source files of your version (mostly copied) of deathrun from being leaked

Anyways, hopefully others will accept it

We are sorry for doing everything we have done in the past, we feel crappy that we copied, ddosed you and even laughed about it.

Thanks for confession, apology and your IP so we now know your ISP, next time we get ddosed we will send abuse notice to your provider so you better don't do it again.

We are sorry for doing everything we have done in the past, we feel crappy that we copied, ddosed you and even laughed about it. We wish you guys could forgive me. Lossy, even though you hate us we ask to start over. This goes with everyone in raid, to start over. I want to apologize for stealing Destiny, we were very dumb to do that. I hope you guys can forgive us. I'm sorry for Ddossing you guys because we were fucking dumb and getting you back realizing you guys did nothing wrong and we were the stupid idiots! 

Sincerely 

RvS Staff.

Finally Kill3r got it :o

@Braxi well when you say "the next time we get ddosed we will send a abuse notice to your provider" what if ithe next time it happens it wasnt me you cant just assume it was me just saying

Just typical, i assumed @NNJ did something to your server by the shoutbox and now you want to say sorry? :dumb:

I bet if no one did anything to your server this topic wouldn't be here so you can shove that sorry up where the sun doesn't shine as far as i'm concern otherwise if no one has actually did anything to your server then fine, i accept it :dumb:

Anyway some facts to point out
1) You wouldn't have 1.2 sources without raid or @NinJa, so be thankful unless braxi decided to use her own money to fix her HDD :dumb:

2) I don't hate you, i just facepalm over your fails how you have to copy other servers, use hud elements to block credits like "plugin by iceops.in", how you can't fix your menu layout, how easily you give admin out to people, how you have no friends that can't keep a secret, AND MORE!

3) You aren't any competition to me, without the sources you wouldn't even know how to make a line in a menu so that makes me assume you know nothing about coding in cod4 so therefor i can happy make more stuff that will never make the public area whilst you'll have to ask loads of people for help on a simple little thing because you can't work it out yourself. Oh and because you keep changing your clan name and other shit

4) You hardly stole destiny, we got free population therefor it's a win/win for me

5) your ddos did take our server down but it didn't take it down for hours, thomas blocked all connections so that only him and me could connect to the servers and because our ISP wanted to do some maintenance as well in the end you ended up wasting money on a server to ddos us that didn't really effect us at all

6) I warned you that if you carried on copying us you'll get a lot of hate and i also told you that i couldn't give a shit, so your actions are your own fault and you ddosing us because you thought we was the problem is a joke, you're the problem and you need to realize this. 

so stop being a child, you want the hate to go away? remake your menus,  your scripts and what ever else people are giving you hate about to something completely different and your problem is solved.

Oh and it was obvious it was you before that video was even uploaded i knew it was you :dave:

Yeah, Anti is right. You don't want your server files being released so you try and be a little suckup and apologize.

Whereas like a buncha of people already have the files or you've already lost bro, 

Karma's a bitch eh

Oh man, so i checked your connections on the server and i seen this "does anyone know this faggot kill3r? i heard he copied Raids menu" and then using drizz name to advertise fnrp deathrun :dumb:

i like how all you think about is the past. think about the present for once  :facepalm:

You was the one that made a topic about the past :dumb:

if the past is the past, why are you here to apologize? your logic fails, does not calculate.

We are sorry for doing everything we have done in the past,

:dumb:

I don't understand why we are fighting about this. It is just a VIDEO GAME!!!

I don't understand why we are fighting about this. It is just a VIDEO GAME!!!

We aren't fighting over a video game.

He copies our server and then proceeds to ddos us when me, darmuh or thomas haven't did anything to him and now he's here saying sorry because we have his 'edit' to the death run mod.

@Braxi well when you say "the next time we get ddosed we will send a abuse notice to your provider" what if ithe next time it happens it wasnt me you cant just assume it was me just saying

There is a way to find out who's ddosing.

well i dont care anymore this will just make you look bad for tryin to steal just like what made me look bad. at least ive changed my ways on copying

plus it will make you look even worse by releasing it

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/116343587/antihack.png

one of your memebers tried to hack my server ... you call that a "Decent Community"? what kind of person would do such a thing in a Really good community like Raid

Not really stealing if you sent it to people :troll:

Anyway, i can release it if i want, not like it's your mod. Specially if you put in the deathrun.gsc "BITCH THIS IS MY MOD"

well i dont care anymore this will just make you look bad for tryin to steal just like what made me look bad. at least ive changed my ways on copying

plus it will make you look even worse by releasing it

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/116343587/antihack.png

one of your memebers tried to hack my server ... you call that a "Decent Community"? what kind of person would do such a thing in a Really good community like Raid

'Hack'

Which member?

so what? We aren't responsible for the actions done by users that are connected to our community. Please, get out or stop.

welp this will only look bad on you not me.

Dude, why don't you just shut the fack up? I don't even care about a picture showing 'Anti-Hack' shit. Please man, get your shit together and grow up.