Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Snakeyes

Apology to Raid

38 posts in this topic

let me proove a point... you let a hacker in your community and thats just messed up on your... shame on how you will look bad 

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/116343587/antihack.png

in case you didnt see the link.. we can either keep going on and on about this ddosing and copying shit.. or you get fucking over it

Ew. get old xfire pls

welp this will only look bad on you not me.

Hola

Not only have you ddos'ed, but you have also behaved and reacted like a child as well

From making fake apologies to stealing scripts/menus and so on

At this point, it's your community/clan that you're making look bad

If you had made an actual apology and wasn't forced to due to the situation you're in, then perhaps we would "get over it"

Or at the very least, leave you alone

Even if you were honest and said that you're apologizing to avoid your files from being leaked, that would have been much better thank just making it up and apologizing for stuff that you don't care for

Believe Lossy covered most of what else should be said in his first post, so try to listen to that if not anything else

Adios

im not doing it to avoid my source files getting Released. im doing it cause i wanted peace from the start after the DDoS

im not doing it to avoid my source files getting Released. im doing it cause i wanted peace from the start after the DDoS

my source files

If you wanted peace, why you did you decline my xfire friend request?

look all i want is to end this war i change my name from Kill3r  and my clan name to start over and start fresh if you want to work this out add me on Xfire then im Ready to hear what i did Wrong from you

look all i want is to end this war i change my name from Kill3r  and my clan name to start over and start fresh if you want to work this out add me on Xfire then im Ready to hear what i did Wrong from you

You could better ask what you didn't do wrong. 

You remind me of my ex girlfriend on her period :d

The only thing i want to ask, is why you dos'd us in the first place?

let me proove a point... you let a hacker in your community and thats just messed up on your... shame on how you will look bad 

telling us that we look bad :dumb:

Dear all raid members + Staff 

we feel crappy that we copied, ddosed you and even laughed about it. I want to apologize for stealing Destiny,. I'm sorry for Ddossing you guys because we were fucking dumb and getting you back realizing you guys did nothing wrong and we were the stupid idiots! 

That^^ makes you look 1000 times worse than us.

remember,

We aren't the ones apologizing for ddosing, stealing maps, copying looks, and more

cf8607d94dc334e0a658cb48a8e5adda.png

Sent to me about 4 days ago, I had a feeling he would try to say sorry on here, I don't see why he did it's not like everyone is going to go

'Oh, It's perfectly fine, not only did you illegally ddos our  servers, and practically copy everything from Raid, Sure everything is perfectly fine, let's be friends!!!'

:Dumb: