Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Snakeyes

The Truth

24 posts in this topic

dear Raid Staff + Members.

i am Really Sorry for everything ive done.. i know DDosing Was Wrong. i did it because Raid got me mad i dont know why. and i felt like i wanted to do something and debated on if i should DDos it or not . my friend encouraged me to do it and then one said it was wrong and i beleived the one who encouraged me. and it was wrong now that i realize it. and the reason i copied Raid menus was because i got nothing better to do at the time. i was a total noob and knew nothing about coding so i got a person to make a menu like Raid for me. but it was only for a test. he didnt want it exactly like Raid we wanted it to be alittle more different. even though it looked like Raid for Months. ive been workin on the menu for those amount of months to make it look different. im sorry for copying the Raid Menus. ive changed my menu and i even showed Lossy. and the reason for stealing the map destiny was not intended to be stolen i was only seeing if i could take off the redirect to test it when i knew it wouldnt work. i should never have copied a private map anyways. sorry for everything ive Done. all i wanted was to end this war between Raid and my clan. even before the DDos attack i wanted peace.. can i please have this last final chance to proove myself? i will not do anything anymore i swear

P.S  NNJ Forced me to make the first apology. but this one is the honest Truth i mean it this time i dont want to mess with Raid anymore cause all it does is start fights and then all of Raid gets mad ... my last words is im done.. 

Sincerely

RvS Clan

Well, you were finally honest

Glad you've decided to tell the truth

We'll see if others feel the same

To be honest i dont know if you telling the truth or not...

2deabfafaf554efd305ff62a6cad0eb6.png  1c694a1d28fd90c4c55e5c8328e91c79.png

While I am not staff of raid, I do play there a fair amount. 

1. You shouldn't ddos, End of story, YOU yourself should know better enough not to listen to other people..

2. You didn't steal destiny, as Lossy said, It got him more population so win/win for Raid

Why do people feel like attacking rival servers... This brings back memories with TwS and JoKe, One enother Ddosing each other, Stealing files, GUID Spoofing to get admin... this is a god damned game, and if you wanted to act childish about it, grow up and get on with your own shit. 

1 @gabe this is the honest truth weather you beleive it or not wheneer you. Not think its not true it will always be. 

@staab i know ddosing is wrong now. I now realize it. I have been ddosed before. It wasnt fun so i know how it feels  3 im not a kid. Im 16 almost 17

then you should know better man... Ddosing is a childish act that kids do to get their own way... I've been ddoses so many times I've lost count by pathetic kids who think that they're god because they have some shitty booter... 

Ive been ddosed to.  But thats besides the point. The point is  i stopped ddosing after this happen. You may ask how can you be so sure? Well i deleted the dump.php off my pc and my other vps so i got no way of getting it anymore.. why cant we just have peace thats all i want. Then youll say then why did you ddos it? Right

You write like my nephew. He's 4 years old.

Grow the fuck up. You made a mistake and now you come and make a half-assed apology expecting us to reciprocate. Please, go back to whatever hole in the ground you crawled out of. Your "apology" wasn't necessary and your competition is laughable.

So let me get this straight.

YOU DDoS OUR servers, so get more population or whatever you want on YOUR server. And now that we try to retaliate, you're going to sit there and beg for forgiveness after a half-assed apology? No. The world doesn't work like that. It was YOUR idea to DDoS, it was YOUR idea to steal a mod and call it your own, it was YOUR stupid brain that decided that you'd get away with all of this with no consequences. You committed an ILLEGAL act. You should be lucky we're only doing this. We can report you to the police or your ISP, and have your internet access completely shut off and you be thrown in jail. All your'e doing right now is contradicting yourself, and trying to make up more and more lies to make YOURSELF look better.

Do you notice a pattern here? Do you notice that everything you do is for YOUR benefit? You're a childish, selfish little kid. You can say you're almost 17, but you're still a kid. I don't care what you say, or how you act, you're still a kid. Your age can define otherwise, but your actions prove that you still act like an immature, pre-pubescent 10 year old. Please, before you come around here asking for forgiveness, take a good, long look in the mirror, and think about who you truly are and how you treat others and how you expect to be treated back. What you dish out is what you're going to get back.

I could keep going on and on, but I'm afraid that eventually I'll say something that will hurt your little 10 year old feelings.

Grow up.

-Cat

YOU DDoS OUR servers, so get more population or whatever you want on YOUR server. And now that we try to retaliate, you're going to sit there and beg for forgiveness after a half-assed apology? No. The world doesn't work like that. It was YOUR idea to DDoS, it was YOUR idea to steal a mod and call it your own, it was YOUR stupid brain that decided that you'd get away with all of this with no consequences. You committed an ILLEGAL act. You should be lucky we're only doing this. We can report you to the police or your ISP, and have your internet access completely shut off and you be thrown in jail. All your'e doing right now is contradicting yourself, and trying to make up more and more lies to make YOURSELF look better.

Do you notice a pattern here? Do you notice that everything you do is for YOUR benefit? You're a childish, selfish little kid. You can say you're almost 17, but you're still a kid. I don't care what you say, or how you act, you're still a kid. Your age can define otherwise, but your actions prove that you still act like an immature, pre-pubescent 10 year old. Please, before you come around here asking for forgiveness, take a good, long look in the mirror, and think about who you truly are and how you treat others and how you expect to be treated back. What you dish out is what you're going to get back.

I could keep going on and on, but I'm afraid that eventually I'll say something that will hurt your little 10 year old feelings.

Grow up.

-Cat

Cat ffs you write to long. U  r  nub :troll:

YOU DDoS OUR servers, so get more population or whatever you want on YOUR server. And now that we try to retaliate, you're going to sit there and beg for forgiveness after a half-assed apology? No.

Just saying we didn't retaliate.

From what i've heard NNJ found the sources to 's deathrun edit on his(kill3r's) drop box.

Not even any hacking going on there, just a dumbass who uploaded his sources to dropbox thinking it'd be private.

I do agree that kill3r is a selfish twat who blames his problems on external matter, but please don't implicate the community itself into action(s) it hasn't committed. While we are a powerful force we don't get involved in petty fights/wars.

Just saying.

Grow up.

-Cat

You write like my nephew. He's 4 years old.

Grow the fuck up. 

I'm a bit confused here, and this will probably get downvoted as hell but here's my opinion. You're both telling him to grow up when he's blatantly doing it now by apologizing. 

What he done is the past is wrong. But you're all sitting here flaming at this guy when you're all alike, before you say Raid doesn't DDOS or something, I hear stuff on ts which is just as bad. We're all people who have the same hobby of playing video games, we should all be friends. This young man has came here to apologize, you should be appreciate he is instead of abusing him. So before writing paragraphs about how much of a child he is, or how he cannot spell, just see how he is trying to be friends and you guys are now taking the childish side. 

I enjoy playing video games and talking to people who do so too. But when I see people flaming on another,  or when majority of you in this thread flame this guy, it really makes me hate coming here. Just look at what he is trying to do instead of being children yourselves.

P.S: Before saying something like what he has done in the past blabla... Stop living in the past, if we all refused to do something from our past, I don't think we would be here now. I'm not saying be friends and hold hands, but stop flaming this guy when he's trying to make things right.

You're both telling him to grow up when he's blatantly doing it now by apologizing. 

No he's not, if we didn't have his server files because he's stupid enough to give them out, he wouldn't even be here apologizing, he'll carry on copying my server and probably try and ddos the server or the players within the server.

What he done is the past is wrong. But you're all sitting here flaming at this guy when you're all alike, before you say Raid doesn't DDOS or something, I hear stuff on ts which is just as bad.

and what you hear is pretty much all talk no action

Just look at what he is trying to do instead of being children yourselves.

Yeah he's here because we have his server files and trying to say sorry so we don't give them out, he can say he doesn't give a crap about that but when some one sent him a message saying he has them, he was like "I'll do anything if you don't give them out"

P.S: Before saying something like what he has done in the past blabla... Stop living in the past, if we all refused to do something from our past, I don't think we would be here now.

Then why has he brought up the pass then? So we simply can't talk about the past when he brings it up? Even though they've just DDOS a player the other day?

but stop flaming this guy when he's trying to make things right.

Oh sorry let me forget that he's only here because some one has his server files and threaten to upload it, if he was really sorry, he would of did this ages ago :dumb:

Well Killer, looks like these guys aren't going to forgive you. My best advice would be to forget about apologizing and go back to whatever you done before.

Wait FearZ, do you mean "go back ddos them"? :P

Might as well, he's trying to apologize for doing it but no one is accepting his apology and people are just flaming him

Might as well, he's trying to apologize for doing it but no one is accepting his apology and people are just flaming him

Okay, I get your point ;)

go back to whatever you done before.

Don't go back to all the ddosing/copying, just start fresh. I agree with FearZ though, but your best action from here is just to leave it. The majority of people here will not accept your apology so by trying to continue is a waste of time. I'd say you should just leave the forums and try to not contact Raid or any of the players in the near future, let this die down a bit.

Just saying we didn't retaliate.

From what i've heard NNJ found the sources to 's deathrun edit on his(kill3r's) drop box.

Not even any hacking going on there, just a dumbass who uploaded his sources to dropbox thinking it'd be private.

I do agree that kill3r is a selfish twat who blames his problems on external matter, but please don't implicate the community itself into action(s) it hasn't committed. While we are a powerful force we don't get involved in petty fights/wars.

Just saying.

Well yeah, we didn't retaliate necessarily, but we just got the files from his dropbox. :dave: 

The community as a whole never did anything towards him, thanks for correcting me.

I'm a bit confused here, and this will probably get downvoted as hell but here's my opinion. You're both telling him to grow up when he's blatantly doing it now by apologizing. 

What he done is the past is wrong. But you're all sitting here flaming at this guy when you're all alike, before you say Raid doesn't DDOS or something, I hear stuff on ts which is just as bad. We're all people who have the same hobby of playing video games, we should all be friends. This young man has came here to apologize, you should be appreciate he is instead of abusing him. So before writing paragraphs about how much of a child he is, or how he cannot spell, just see how he is trying to be friends and you guys are now taking the childish side. 

I enjoy playing video games and talking to people who do so too. But when I see people flaming on another,  or when majority of you in this thread flame this guy, it really makes me hate coming here. Just look at what he is trying to do instead of being children yourselves.

P.S: Before saying something like what he has done in the past blabla... Stop living in the past, if we all refused to do something from our past, I don't think we would be here now. I'm not saying be friends and hold hands, but stop flaming this guy when he's trying to make things right.

It takes growing up to realize when apologizing is not appropriate. You don't murder someone's first born child and then go and apologize to them expecting them to say something like "Oh yeah it's cool we'll just make another kid. Don't worry about it bro! Wanna hang out tonight?"

Not only was it not necessary to apologize, but he had ulterior motives in posting this. The only reason any of his threads were made here was because his source files were in danger of being leaked.

Despite what you may believe, I am always open to accept apologies; but only when they are genuine and in a situation where apologies may be accepted. You can argue that as human beings we should accept apologies even from the serial killer who killed our loved ones, but as creatures of emotion that does not always work. Also, good job on reading the rest of my post (where I comment on his sincerity)

Anyway, closing this thread as it now has no use. If anyone feels this should be unlocked have another forum mod/admin do so.

The entire point to this was to stop him from ddossing and getting himself in trouble i doubt nnj meant for people to flame at him and get mad. Also The only reason i told nnj about the files was because i knew he would do the right thing unlike i would this looks to be what he did. 

@k!ll3r I don't accept your apology, but i realize you tried to be mature on your second attempt so i congratulate you on that. ALSO if I find out you dos or any of your clan doses anyone else you won't like the resulting action. Also your internet service provider will know of your actions. Sorry i had to tell you here but you wouldn't answer your xfire.

Now sum1 lock dis