Scrubz

Colors options...

22 posts in this topic

So.... many enjoy the vip deagle, with the moving camo. I have used it for weeks now. After a while.. it gets dull and boring. I feel if there was a way to change the color... maybe green or blue, it would be an amazing addition. I don't know if this is possible, but if it can be  B) we should do it!

To do this we would have to add multiple weapons for you to essentially "switch camos."

Personally I don't think it's a great idea, since we're going to be adding more stuff to vip anyway and the same thing colored blue isn't really all that wonderful when we can add entirely new things.

Interesting.. i wasn't aware that u guys were adding more  ;)

we're always adding stuff to the mod ;)

I like the idea of changing the color of the vip deagle. Maybe we can add a character for vip? Can the character be (from gta 4 ofc) Niko Bellic? Like the one from the map destiny.  :okay:

Good to here  :rolleyes:

hear*

I like the idea of changing the color of the vip deagle. Maybe we can add a character for vip? Can the character be (from gta 4 ofc) Niko Bellic? Like the one from the map destiny.  :okay:

soon.

What i would like to see is a permanent vip badge and a trail that stays on the entire map w/out putting it on every round. don't quite know if those two are possible in deathrun. Maybe cj?

well, a toggle on/off button would obv be implemented.

blue,green,or black would look badass. It would be fucking amazing if niko bellic is on the vip options 

What i would like to see is a permanent vip badge and a trail that stays on the entire map w/out putting it on every round. don't quite know if those two are possible in deathrun. Maybe cj?

the badge and trail will be fixed soon, it's because i'm not actually saving it anywhere. The reason the trail goes is because you die or the round ended and i don't want floating trails around the map but of course i haven't saved the trail so you have to set it yourself again.

The badge would normally appear for the whole map but because when you die, you get a 'badge' to show your dead which over wipes the VIP badge and when you spawn you get no badge because it's removing the dead 'badge'.

But because i've two added new unlocks i'm adding in the next update which are trails and badges, it allows me to save them into your stats which gives me an easier solution to re-appear your badge/trail

it wud b good to remake the uv mapping of the deagle so the texture wud scroll better :*

it wud b good to remake the uv mapping of the deagle so the texture wud scroll better :*

I estimate about 4 people on this forum actually know what that means.. :dumb:

uv mapping = how a 2d image (aka texture) is applied to a 3d object

UVmap_example.jpg

Bear if I searched every word in the dictionary that you just said... I would still have no fucking clue what you are trying to say.  :lol: