Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SEABASS

Me

14 posts in this topic

I am 15 years old and just about to turn 16 on july 6. I love to snowboard and play soccer, so thats why I will be going to a snowboard camp this year and have been on a travel soccer team for 3 years... I am usually playing every weekend from around 10:00 P.M. EST to bout 4:00 A.M. EST... I used to play 1.6 a lot, but then my friends introduced me to Raid deathrun and I just couldnt stop playing. I am pro at tech decks and at little tricks with pens, thumbtacks, and quarters. I like to spend my freetime either on ts talking to my friends or just hanging out with my friends downt the street. My favorite tv show is Modern Family, and My first friend on Raid was czoh.. he was the first person to ever hear me say my catch frase that people have come to love.. I have met lots of friends on here and have had many nights on here that I will never forget.. I also forgot to meet all the requirements on the application, so hopefully i can make atleast 8 comments on here after people read it!

SEABASS!!!! I love it when you say that it in TS. Anyways welcome to Raid's forums.

SEABASS THE CAPS LOVER GUY!

do i know you from the server? honestly i dont think that i've ever seen you.

This post was unnecessary. I'd kindly ask you to stop that behavior.