Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anti

The learning game

54 posts in this topic

Staab your life's so interesting compared to mine... I just go out from time to time, get drunk as fuck and don't remember shit. :dumb:

I just go out from time to time, get drunk as fuck and don't remember shit. :dumb:

Were you stalking me yesterday? o.O

Were you stalking me yesterday? o.O

Uwotm8, obv I was. :troll:

If I go out to parties though, I make sure i get so fucked that I'm outside on the floor being sick and wake up with a headache that won't go for 2 days... 

If I go out to parties though, I make sure i get so fucked that I'm outside on the floor being sick and wake up with a headache that won't go for 2 days...

Let's both go out and end up in a coma bae! <3

Let's both go out and end up in a coma bae! <3

I woke up in the hospital once, turns out i hit my head on a lamppost :wat: 

I woke up in the hospital once, turns out i hit my head on a lamppost :wat:

Lel, lost the few braincells you had left huh?

Lel, lost the few braincells you had left huh?

Still has more than you <3

Still has more than you <3

A donkey has more braincells than me.

used to have a drinking problem so my liver probably sucks... a lot D:

stopped drinking when I was 23 or 24, now I drink again but not as much as before :S

When i was 5 years old, i fell down the stairs then went to the hospital. That's all my parents told me lol.

When i was 5 years old, i fell down the stairs then went to the hospital. That's all my parents told me lol.

FCK! We have something in common! :D

(It took me more then 7 months (and still recovering) to recover from that fall. Lol)

For extra credit on a history project in 8th grade, I wrote and recorded a rap song that was then played out loud over speakers to the class. My friend was also supposed to do a song as well but chickened out. Looking back it's pretty damn funny, but honestly I'm glad that shit isn't on youtube or something. Let's just say,

1. I'm not a rapper

and

2. I hadn't hit puberty

So yeah, that's something most people wouldn't know about me. Unless you went to my school or knew someone who did xD

For extra credit on a history project in 8th grade, I wrote and recorded a rap song that was then played out loud over speakers to the class. My friend was also supposed to do a song as well but chickened out. Looking back it's pretty damn funny, but honestly I'm glad that shit isn't on youtube or something. Let's just say,

• I'm not a rapper

and

• I hadn't hit puberty
So yeah, that's something most people wouldn't know about me. Unless you went to my school or knew someone who did xD
How old were you? :P

PS: Me too (@bear)

How old were you? :P

Right now I'll be 19 in 3 days and I'm technically going to be in 14th(High school stops at 12; second year of college) grade this fall.

Soooooo in 8th grade I was about 13 or 14...

i got hit by car when i was going to school (was 10 or 11 years old), stood up and walked away like a boss , then the pain came next day 

i got hit by car when i was going to school (was 10 or 11 years old), stood up and walked away like a boss , then the pain came next day

mustachio saved u

I went on a pair of roller blades and i used to do tricks until one day i went off a six set of stairs and my tire hit a slant, causing me to so forward really fast so i lost my balance went head over heels and landed on my hand popping it out of place luckily is was only a sprain but i don't roller blade anymore XD

One day in my back yard i was racing my step dad, both on dirt bikes. The grass was wet so when i went to take a turn around a barrel my biked slipped from under me. I got pinned under it because my peg was stuck in my shoe. Back then i was brain dead and decided it would be a good idea to wear shorts. The pipe was resting on my leg for a good 5 seconds before my step dad came to help me up. I had about a half inch of skin that was melted off of my leg. Between all the bones I have broken... That 3rd degree burn was the worst pain I have ever had in my whole life. I will have a scar the size of a chicken tender on my leg for the rest of my life.

i calculate and found that i've been to 16 countries, all in Asia, Europe, Africa, and N America!  

@@Bear I also don't have friends!