Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bumba

CJ Suggestion topic

5 posts in this topic

Here I am going to post suggestions for the cj server and why they would be good suggestions,

Voting for specific maps on the rotation.

I'm sure most can agree with me, it is really boring and annoying when you join the server and you want to play a certain map but the only thing you can do is rotate map. Say if someone is on the server by themselves or they're with a group of friends and want to play a specific map. They have to sit there rotating the map until they get to one they like, and also if you're not VIP this can be a hassle as you have to wait a period of time before you can vote again, in my opinion this would make them just want to leave the server.

So please add voting for specific maps it would make the mod a whole lot better.

The rotation needs to be fixed.

I know I might sound a bit gay here saying this but it seems that the rotation is just full of 125 fps only maps which are like 3 years old. It's OK I guess but there still needs to be some "newer" maps which require a bit more skill and fps switching, even most of these maps have easy ways if that's what you're worried about.

I'll suggest some maps here but I don't know the full rotation so I can't know if these maps are already in or not.

There are all the ones I can think of at the moment.

I might add more suggestions I just think this is most needed at the moment.

Can you provide download links so darmuh/thomas can upload :dave:?

updated

updated

downloading them all now.

Will upload today ;)