Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
~Budzy~

Radiant Issue?

21 posts in this topic

This thing has game up, where when ever I make a brush, I get circles in the middle, I need to get rid of this or the map will just have circles everywhere...

68f873c973252fec78293c4991d41f78.png

Any idea? It's really annoying :okay:

Go through your keyboard clicking every button until it's gone :dumb: That's what I do

Go through your keyboard clicking every button until it's gone :dumb: That's what I do

Best way to learn :dumb:

Didn't work :okay:

Now It changed all my camera angles and now it's all inverted ;_; 

Edit: It was the map, I copied it all into a new map, and they were gone? 

Didn't work :okay:

Now It changed all my camera angles and now it's all inverted ;_; 

Edit: It was the map, I copied it all into a new map, and they were gone? 

You probly fucked it up somehow by pressing a random button, for only that map. ;)

thanks! you helped me so much! (y)

We suggested a fix and when it didn't work you had a go? Sorry for trying to help out.

260.png

Spamming ever key on my keyboard made it even worse, causing more shit, so it wasn't a 'fix' it was a 'fuck things up even fucking more'

CMON, DOWNVOTE, YOU KNOW YOU FKING WANNA

Spamming ever key on my keyboard made it even worse, causing more shit, so it wasn't a 'fix' it was a 'fuck things up even fucking more'

CMON, DOWNVOTE, YOU KNOW YOU FKING WANNA

Isn't it obvious? If it doesn't fix it, hit the key again to undo whatever you did... :facepalm:

Seems like everyone is to blame for your problems apart from you.

Jesus Christ Staab, you are quite disrespectful. Lighten up a bit, you're no different then you were on braxi's forums. He's just trying to help, and you be ignorant.

Telling me to 'spam every key on my keyboard' isn't exactly help. It was the maps issue. Re naming it. Weirdly, fixed it. i can't exactly remember what I did before it happened, but just a simple re name sorted it all. Doing what Sentrex said and pressing the keys again did nothing to the issues that were created, of course I'm being ignorant because I can't make a simple thread asking for help without someone replying with something that's trying to mug me off.

And people wonder why I'm an ignorant cunt.

Telling me to 'spam every key on my keyboard' isn't exactly help. It was the maps issue. Re naming it. Weirdly, fixed it. i can't exactly remember what I did before it happened, but just a simple re name sorted it all. Doing what Sentrex said and pressing the keys again did nothing to the issues that were created, of course I'm being ignorant because I can't make a simple thread asking for help without someone replying with something that's trying to mug me off.

And people wonder why I'm an ignorant cunt.

He told me the same thing a few days ago, didnt help, but I didnt react like that..

To be honest, I genuinely do that when something messes up in radiant and it normally works. It's a suggestion because it may or may not work, guess who I won't try to help again..

To be honest, I genuinely do that when something messes up in radiant and it normally works. It's a suggestion because it may or may not work, guess who I won't try to help again..

Atleast I'm not the only one who presses random shit. :dave:

Try and google the answer, but if people try and help you dont insult them or say "thanks for the help" just rude bro 

Try and google the answer

Do tell me what would you Google with a problem like this? "cod4 radiant weird circles" or perhaps search with the screenshot of the problem? :dumb:

Telling Staab to go Google this kind of problem is about the same as just saying "fuck you".

Telling Staab to go Google this kind of problem is about the same as just saying "fuck you".

But that's what we all like to tell staab. :(

As I said in a few post above, I fixed it, yet people are still replying...