Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thomas

AMERICA

46 posts in this topic

Happy fourth of July to everyone

Hope everyone is safe and doesn't do anything too dumb

Days like this is where it's our job as Americans to behave well and be active and caring members of our society

In such, prepared an educational video were we all can take part in and learn the proper and gentleman like manner that us Americans have

Happy America Eve (from this particular state)

edit: It is now America day here, happy freedom everybody

Happy whatever this day means to you guys :-)

England is kind of my second home, lived there, loved to be there, so because of that fuck england thing, here you go:

keep-calm-and-fuck-the-u-s-a.png

^^

Most of those differences are better on our side, in the video they're american so it makes it seem that they are correct. Our spelling make much more sense and you guys are just lazy with some sh*t.

Anywho, I guess I'll have to congratulate(?) the USA for getting drunk and whatever :dave:

Just a normal friday otherwise ;-;

FUCK YOU ENGLAND AND YOUR DIFFERENCES!

hey, we have the milkyway bar. :>

It's so nice to see america celebrate their fake freedom every year :troll:

Aww I wish I went back to America so I could celebrate and admire the fireworks!

Happy Fourth of July Everyone!

2hqxaqe.jpg

Happy 4 of July  :lol:

Let's celebrate with fireworks and RPGs  ;)

gta-v-firework-launcher.jpg

Oh the way americans think english people are 'posh' or some shit, bitch please, this isn't the 1920's, if you go to london, on your own, you'll probably get held up by a gang or some shit, I don't even live in london and that's happened to me a few times in the past :dumb: 

Oh the way americans think english people are 'posh' or some shit, bitch please, this isn't the 1920's, if you go to london, on your own, you'll probably get held up by a gang or some shit, I don't even live in london and that's happened to me a few times in the past :dumb:

I struggle to believe you, if so, you're going to the wrong places

I live in a shit hole, It's awful where I live, I live in like the only decent part of the neighbourhood, I have to take an ally to get to shops if I have to get something, normally no issues but other times there have been :<  

:lol: These videos are great! Happy 4th everyone... I have fucking work.....  :omfgwtfbbq:  :omfgwtfbbq:

>that awkward moment when all the britts take your joke seriously....

Seriously guys calm the fuck down we're joking about AMERICA having a superiority complex.

Seriously guys calm the fuck down we're joking about AMERICA having a superiority complex.

this was bound to happen :s

i'm british and i didn't it seriously, i guess you don't count me as a brit? :cry:

i'm british and i didn't it seriously, i guess you don't count me as a brit? :cry:

You're not even a real brit m8, do tell us where you live!