Twix

Please remove PeZBots from CombinedOps

51 posts in this topic

First off thank you for your lengthy response as I really do appreciate it. My argument was an opinion based off of facts I had collected whilst playing on your server, therefore, I can refer to them as indirect "facts". Many, many people complained about the bots during their experience on your server and asked if anyone could remove them so I am not speaking for myself here.

If your decision to merely "improve" the bots not actually remove them is final, I am afraid to say RaidGaming has lost my as well as my friends support, although from what I've seen so far, you probably don't care.

I tried my best to accept your attempts to make it sound like you were actually caring about what I said but couldn't help but feel annoyed by your subjective manner.

I'm sorry I have to leave being the respectful and "I give a damn" person but I was only trying to help you realise that bots was the wrong way to go.

Good bye

Hola

As Darmuh stated, there are multiple opinions regarding this and some others do share yours

Some players enjoy the bots because it gives an actual feel and much better than playing by yourself while other players don't like them because of the aim and wanting to play alone with their friends

If we lose you and your friend's "support" simply over bots that will be hopefully fixed in the future, then your "support" wasn't that great or genuine in the first place

From what Darmuh has stated, sensed no sarcasm nor lack of caring

Main guess is you found it to be annoying/not caring since it's not what you want to listen to and goes against what you desire

Regarding your last sentence, that's simply your opinion as well

Your opinion is appreciated and welcomed, however, make sure to not be offended/annoyed when a different opinion presents itself

Adios, hopefully you can find a server that better suits you and follows every time what you say

Hi

I am persevering over this matter not because I want to mock you or insult you, in fact the complete opposite. I find your mod extremely entertaining and as a result I often make a private match with Pezbots using your mod. This brings me to my next point.

Players do not play multiplayer to play with AI controlled bots, they play it to experience a game with other people. Everyone can play with Pezbots but not everyone (including me) can make a private match open to friends or others.

I spend a LOT of time on your server and so I can say with GREAT confidence that it is not only me but practically your entire playerbase on CO that would like bots removed as they are simply not needed or even wanted.

I will take all my comments back if you can find ONE player who actually enjoys playing with spastic, unpredictable and unfair bots. Please do not try and fool me by saying you found someone when in fact you didn't.

I'm sorry if I have come across in the wrong way but I assure you I am only trying to help make your server better for not only me but 90% of players out there.

Thanks

Hola

From what you've stated in your first sentence, under the impression that you believe the mod is ours

The mod's "owners" are 3aGl3 and Moka...eh...ish...

It's simply ran on one of raid's servers, appreciate that you enjoy it however despite losing support for raid and the server itself just because of bots

Anyways, not every player has friends in which he/she can play with so bots are one of the available options for them

While I agree it may be fun playing with just your friends, bots allow gameplay for those that don't or live in different time zones

Understand that you may not like it nor your friends, but saying everyone (entire) is bit of a stretch

Know a bit of players who enjoy actually playing against bots and other players (Cod4 mods like Combined Operations, Titanfall, Ghosts, Worms (Most), and so forth)

Guess I'm wrong though and players just like playing alone and trying to find glitches/bounces in maps without any distractions, yet again, could just devmap for that

I rather enjoy the bots, so guess you have to take back everything ;)

Anyways, if you have an opinion then stick to it and don't make a "bet" to take it back simply over the opinion of another without legitimate reason or cause

Appreciate that you're trying to help the server, but currently something that should hopefully help it will be worked on/finished and applied, making it more enjoyable for those that do not enjoy bots

So, with such being said, you may either keep enjoying the server and mod you said you do and wait until the system/script Darmuh is working on is applied

Or you, like stated before by you, can take your and your friend's support somewhere else

Gracias for the suggestion :)

Good Morning

Once again thank you for your voluntary attention to my non-educated and obviously not thought through comments (No sarcasm present).

As a last question: how difficult is it to make a new server? I am not very knowledgable in these areas.

Thanks

Hola

Coming from me, I view it to be a bit difficult along with setting a mod to run on the server

As I have no experience with making/running servers personally, not knowledgeable myself either in this field

I'm sure you would get better feed back from someone else if you kindly ask them regarding it or they will post it here sooner or later

Assuming that you would like to make your own server to play with friends from what was stated previosly

There are countless online threads and topics explaining how to do so

If you need any additional help if your goal is in fact to make a server to play with your friends, then you're more than welcomed to privately and respectfully ask someone here

Anyways, view that this getting off topic so this should be it regarding the matter ^^

Good Morning

Being as stubborn as I am this is not the end... I'd like to point out that I have no intention of starting my own server and you have no need to know what my actual intention was because, as previously stated, you cannot help me.

I'd like to give you one LAST thing to ponder about before I leave forever.

If a player goes on multiplayer he/she has gone to play with other people and so expects to join a server with actual humans in it. I understand you can look at the server info but that is not my point. If you want to paly with AI you go play sigle player or you play with Pezbots in your own server. To add more insult to injury, there is absolutly no point in playing with bots online when some people will have a bad ping compared to playing in your own match.

To conclude I cannot see any reason as to why someone would go on MP simply to play with bots with an inevitably worse connection. Lastly I find it very sad that you choose CO for your bot scheme when as soon as you remove them, you will see a huge increase in the amount of activity on your server, guarenteed. 

Thanks

Good Morning

Being as stubborn as I am this is not the end... I'd like to point out that I have no intention of starting my own server and you have no need to know what my actual intention was because, as previously stated, you cannot help me.

I'd like to give you one LAST thing to ponder about before I leave forever.

If a player goes on multiplayer he/she has gone to play with other people and so expects to join a server with actual humans in it. I understand you can look at the server info but that is not my point. If you want to paly with AI you go play sigle player or you play with Pezbots in your own server. To add more insult to injury, there is absolutly no point in playing with bots online when some people will have a bad ping compared to playing in your own match.

To conclude I cannot see any reason as to why someone would go on MP simply to play with bots with an inevitably worse. Lastly I find it very sad that you choose CO for your bot scheme when as soon as you remove them, you will see a huge increase in the amount of activity on your server, guarenteed.

Thanks

How many times do you want Anti to repeat himself?

Nowhere in my last comment did I "ask" anything of Anti. From looking at other forums

I've noticed Anti has a liking towards playing with spastic bots as it apparently presents a challenge.

I for one, put fun over having a challenge and bots do more to annoy not only me but many others rather than let you have fun.

Thus, I think it was wrong of Anti to answer to this particular post as his opinion is heavily biased towards keeping bota. I must say that you guys must be really blind (in fact 58% to be exact) to not see that bots are turning players away from your server rather than bringing them in.

Have a nice life! :)

Gee whiz some people..

Can you really care this much?

I find this really insulting as yes I really do care this much.

As previously stated, my PC cannot handle newer CoDs and there is no way in hell of me getting a new PC involving personal issues. It is for these reasons that I care so much.

Thanks

Good Morning

I'd like to give you one LAST thing to ponder about before I leave forever.

To conclude I cannot see any reason as to why someone would go on MP simply to play with bots with an inevitably worse connection. Lastly I find it very sad that you choose CO for your bot scheme when as soon as you remove them, you will see a huge increase in the amount of activity on your server, guarenteed. 

Thanks

Hola

It's good that you're able to find flaws in yourself, such as being stubborn

My apologies if I have offended you with assuming that is what you're planning to do

Pezbots were made for a reason, to play with when nobody else is in the server or when there are few players

A game isn't that enjoyable when playing with just one or two other people, pezbots are there for multiple reasons including making it more fun and fair for others

Don't believe bad ping has anything to do with it, seems like you're comparing those with bad ping to bots, which is poor on your behalf

Also, that is far from guaranteed due to players playing by themselves leaving from boredom

Nowhere in my last comment did I "ask" anything of Anti. From looking at other forums

I've noticed Anti has a liking towards playing with spastic bots as it apparently presents a challenge.

I for one, put fun over having a challenge and bots do more to annoy not only me but many others rather than let you have fun.

Thus, I think it was wrong of Anti to answer to this particular post as his opinion is heavily biased towards keeping bota. I must say that you guys must be really blind (in fact 58% to be exact) to not see that bots are turning players away from your server rather than bringing them in.

Have a nice life! :)

Hola

My opinions is simply an opinion, nothing more and nothing less

It's up to you and others how you wish for it to affect you if at all

I enjoy pezbots for the fact it's enjoyable for me to be able to kill multiple enemies "aimbotting" at me from behind cover and so forth

Also, you seemed to be have responding with a fairly heavy bias towards not having bots in CO, so I guess you are at as much fault as am I

Yes, I am blind, about 60% to be more accurate. Gracias for informing me of that :)

Lastly, fairly sure most players wish to play on a server with a challenge and other bots/interactions then all by themselves

Gracias for your statements and have a nice life as well

I found so many faults and flaws with your last two attempts at having a go at me because I quite obviously won the argument that I find it very difficult indeed to comprehend.

I must respond to one comment in particular though in order to keep my dignity: Yes, believe it or not but your opinion does effect me and all that play on the server whether we like it or not as you are the one that ultimately makes tje decisions that lead to the servers downfall.

In every reply you have put words in my mouth and l am sick of it. I came here because one of your admins on the server told me I could voice the opinions of all on the aerver at the time which was to REMOVE DEM BOTS.

Good morning and I shall stick my dick in a toaster now.

I found so many faults and flaws with your last two attempts at having a go at me because I quite obviously won the argument that I find it very difficult indeed to comprehend.

I must respond to one comment in particular though in order to keep my dignity: Yes, believe it or not but your opinion does effect me and all that play on the server whether we like it or not as you are the one that ultimately makes tje decisions that lead to the servers downfall.

In every reply you have put words in my mouth and l am sick of it. I came here because one of your admins on the server told me I could voice the opinions of all on the aerver at the time which was to REMOVE DEM BOTS.

Good morning and I shall stick my ***** in a toaster now.

Hola

You have won the argument, congratulations

Now that you have won, hopefully this silly debate can be over ;)

Again, apologies if it seems like I'm putting words into your mouth, but the way you state some things do come off with such said oppression

You have voiced your opinion (opinion of most of the players in the server like you have stated) multiple times, so you did achieve in that

It is noted and perhaps may be changed in the future

Suggest you don't do that with the toaster, seems rather painful

Adios and again, appreciate your suggestion

I'm glad you've realised you are at fault and we can end this chat peacefully! It's good that you too can realise the faults present in yourself. Thanks for making my time in this chat a memorable and thoroughly enjoyable one!

I can't wait to see you in-game sometime so I can troll you some more. You've been a great sport and made your best attempts to make me look like the silly one :D

PS: if the toaster is hot when you insert the dick it takes your mind off the pain.

Luv ya bye bye!

I'm glad you've realised you are at fault and we can end this chat peacefully! It's good that you too can realise the faults present in yourself. Thanks for making my time in this chat a memorable and thoroughly enjoyable one!

I can't wait to see you in-game sometime so I can troll you some more. You've been a great sport and made your best attempts to make me look like the silly one :D

PS: if the toaster is hot when you insert the dick it takes your mind off the pain.

Luv ya bye bye!

Have a nice day and enjoyed our little discussion

Adios ;)

Hello Adive, the reason we have bots is so it feels like there more players on the game as mods like these are hard to attract players, specially if there like 3 of you playing which means new players will leave as 3 of you aren't really showing what's within the mod to offer, therefor we add bots.

But as darmuh said, he's always working on a new system for bots, so that players will eventually fill in the bots place, so more players = less bots.

You could say the bots are like A.I in "Titanfall" if you've ever heard/watch/played it, I'm sorry if you feel like they ruin your fun but this is mainly to attract players to the mod and have fun, some people like it others don't but it's been part of our server since we booted it up.

We aren't ignoring your feedback, we do take people feedback but sometimes we don't always give what some people want.

I hope you understand and don't leave because of the bots.

Good Morning LossY

I really do appreciate another opinion on the topic at hand, contrary to popular and previous belief.

But what I've said throughout every single one of my posts and the fact that you still don't get it! I am not talking for myself here! I didn't just waltz in without gathering other players thoughts!

Now AS PREVIOUSLY STATED: Not some, but MANY people find the bots annoying. I've asked in excess of 20 players and every single person has replied "yes, bots are annoying and ahould be removed". And guess what? Those people left and probably won't come because of the damn bots!

If bots was a good idea, I'm sure we'd see a hell of a lot more empty/less active servers doing it!

Don't you just see? The proof is in the pudding and I've just served you a bowlful! Nobody likes bots but the selfish person in charge.

Now if thats not enough to convince you and if you'd like to CONTINUE to say I'm only thinking about myself then go ahead just don't blame me for all the players you lose because of bots.

Bloody well thanks again friends :)

Just think... why on earth was this thread started in the first place?

Haha my word

Good Morning LossY

I really do appreciate another opinion on the topic at hand, contrary to popular and previous belief.

But what I've said throughout every single one of my posts and the fact that you still don't get it! I am not talking for myself here! I didn't just waltz in without gathering other players thoughts!

Now AS PREVIOUSLY STATED: Not some, but MANY people find the bots annoying. I've asked in excess of 20 players and every single person has replied "yes, bots are annoying and ahould be removed". And guess what? Those people left and probably won't come because of the damn bots!

If bots was a good idea, I'm sure we'd see a hell of a lot more empty/less active servers doing it!

Don't you just see? The proof is in the pudding and I've just served you a bowlful! Nobody likes bots but the selfish person in charge.

Now if thats not enough to convince you and if you'd like to CONTINUE to say I'm only thinking about myself then go ahead just don't blame me for all the players you lose because of bots.

Bloody well thanks again friends :)

Hola 

You have stated that you asked 20 people and all of them said "yes" about not liking bots

Yet, 20 people are not everybody and you went on and mentioned how only the selfish people in charge enjoy bots and nobody else

When attempting to gather facts and present them, please actually be accurate and don't bring your own bias agenda into the "facts" so you seem credible in what you are actually talking about

Also, while you seem to be speaking on "behalf" of everyone, you are also making it seem like if the bots were actually removed, it was because of you

The thread was made regarding the bots, that's why

Adios ;)

First off, as I've said in previous posts: I have spent a LOT of time on your server and I would confidently say that not many more than 20 people have visited the server in this period and Darmuh even said CO is not not very popular at this stage (I wonder why???)

Secondly, if it really has come to it I will actually go and get the GT's of every person that agrees with my afore mentioned suggestion.

As I had expected you indirectly called me selfish ONCE AGAIN putting words in my mouth.

I hope you can see by my determination, just how much I enjoy your server and how much I want it to do well. But you HAVE to listen to the players.

First off, as I've said in previous posts: I have spent a LOT of time on your server and I would confidently say that not many more than 20 people have visited the server in this period and Darmuh even said CO is not not very popular at this stage (I wonder why???)

Secondly, if it really has come to it I will actually go and get the GT's of every person that agrees with my afore mentioned suggestion.

As I had expected you indirectly called me selfish ONCE AGAIN putting words in my mouth.

I hope you can see by my determination, just how much I enjoy your server and how much I want it to do well. But you HAVE to listen to the players.

Hola

While I do not intend to call you selfish nor put words into your mouth, saying "seems" implies that's my opinion about what you're saying and what you meant

Opinions are opinions and rather concerned by how upset mine are making you as of now

Anyways, you yourself have called us selfish directly with no room of outside interpretation about it

As shown previously, listening to players has been what we've been doing

However, for whatever reason it may be, you seem to not be seeing/understanding that

I must be honest with you, I am getting tired of repeating myself to what "seems" (oh I used the word again!) very thick-headed people.

You said "Anyways, you yourself have called us selfish directly ". I never once called you as a whole selfish, merely a person... YOU!

Perhaps I didnt make myself entirely clear: your job as admin is to not only listen to feedback given by players but to also act upon that given information and use it to your advantage.

Some people just never give up...

This is not only about the bots you know Staab...

Winning an argument and making points that are so inexcusably true against an inferior counterpart gives me a unique zense of euphoria.

Ohhhh look at dat irony eh? ;)

I must be honest with you, I am getting tired of repeating myself to what "seems" (oh I used the word again!) very thick-headed people.

You said "Anyways, you yourself have called us selfish directly ". I never once called you as a whole selfish, merely a person... YOU!

Perhaps I didnt make myself entirely clear: your job as admin is to not only listen to feedback given by players but to also act upon that given information and use it to your advantage.

Hola

Am rather tired myself of repeating to you the same thing over and over

You mentioned selfish person in charge

I'm not in charge nor the highest level of admin

Those who are in charge are: Lossy, Darmuh, and Thomas

Please be specific when trying to point someone out ;)

Anyways, tried being nice before and letting you "win" the argument in which you were so "stubborn" (As you have pointed out in this thread and shout box) to hopefully avoid you further ranting regarding the issue

Guess that's my only job as admin... Don't do anything about the hackers nor the issues between players :P

Sometimes in life you need to accept your flaws and know when a discussion is over (Such as continuing with this)

I failed in doing so to avoid this discussion resulting in another argument

Going to lock this thread as of now and wait until either a CM unlocks it or someone that actually wants to discuss pezbots more wants to voice their opinion

If you would like to continue your euphoria, feel free to "argue" with me by Steam/xfire/PM

Adios buddy and perhaps you can understand one day and overcome whatever it is that is compelling your stubbornness :)