Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cat

OUTLAST

26 posts in this topic

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS GAME. I'VE LITERALLY PLAYED FOR 5 MINUTES AND THE FIRST FREAKING POPSCARE I NEARLY CRAPPED MYSELF. THE LIGHTS ARE ALL ON IN MY HOUSE AND IT'S 2:00 IN THE AFTERNOON. MY SOUND ISN'T EVEN ON THAT HIGH. ;__; YOU OPEN A DOOR AND THERES A FREAKING BODY HANGING FROM THE CEILING AND THE DUDE SCREAMS HIS HEAD OFF LIKE HE'S ABOUT TO DIE. I NEARLY HAD A HEART ATTACK AND CRAPPED MY PANTS. 

FOR YOU IDIOTS WHO HAVE HAD THE BALLS TO FINISH THIS GAME, HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO IT? BECAUSE IM SCARED OUT OF MY MIND AND TURNED IT OFF INSTANTLY. ;__; THIS TAKES DEAD SPACE TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL.

But seriously, how, because i dont know how I'm alive right now and didn't have a stroke. And for those of you who have played it, please don't put any spoilers here, I actually do plan on finishing it, by playing 5 minutes a day.

I love popscare instead of jumpscare, sounds a lot more adorable

The person you're playing as...like the game sets his breathing so you can hear it, so when his heart rate increases and he breathes harder, you can hear it and its so freaking loud, and IT'S FREAKING RIDICULOUS. D:<

I love popscare instead of jumpscare, sounds a lot more adorable

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS GAME. I'VE LITERALLY PLAYED FOR 5 MINUTES AND THE FIRST FREAKING POPSCARE I NEARLY CRAPPED MYSELF. THE LIGHTS ARE ALL ON IN MY HOUSE AND IT'S 2:00 IN THE AFTERNOON. MY SOUND ISN'T EVEN ON THAT HIGH. ;__; YOU OPEN A DOOR AND THERES A FREAKING BODY HANGING FROM THE CEILING AND THE DUDE SCREAMS HIS HEAD OFF LIKE HE'S ABOUT TO DIE. I NEARLY HAD A HEART ATTACK AND CRAPPED MY PANTS. 

FOR YOU IDIOTS WHO HAVE HAD THE BALLS TO FINISH THIS GAME, HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO IT? BECAUSE IM SCARED OUT OF MY MIND AND TURNED IT OFF INSTANTLY. ;__; THIS TAKES DEAD SPACE TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL.

But seriously, how, because i dont know how I'm alive right now and didn't have a stroke. And for those of you who have played it, please don't put any spoilers here, I actually do plan on finishing it, by playing 5 minutes a day.

You were actually scared? xD

Anyways, could understand because of generic jump scares here and there

DLC is much better and actually surprising ;)

Turns out it was a dream

Saw some trailers of Outlast .... Won't be sleeping tonight.

I finished that game..

In the beginning its a bit scary but, later you are playing the game like cod4 lol. And btw, there is a part where you litteraly can shit on your self and jump off of your chair xD, my self only shocked from it since I am not that fast scared (lets say mostly to the minimum scared, and if I get shocked then it has to be a good one lol).

I finished that game..

In the beginning its a bit scary but, later you are playing the game like cod4 lol. And btw, there is a part where you litteraly can shit on your self and jump off of your chair xD, my self only shocked from it since I am not that fast scared (lets say mostly to the minimum scared, and if I get shocked then it has to be a good one lol).

''Like CoD4''...

K.

Cat... pls...

Record yourself playing this...

I need my cat freakouts man..............

It would be cool if Cat does a face cam while he plays Outlast :troll:

Cat, record yourself with a webcam playing this.

Cat... pls...

I need my cat anything man..... :dave:

Cat... pls...

YES MAN, DO IT FOR HUMRAD!

Played Outlast for like 30 minutes and It's a whole lot better than both Amnesia games :awesome:

I didn't know this game would be this scary as Cat describes it. I'll have to try it now !

MyCatHatesDeadSpace2....MyCatHatesOutlast?

i pooped myself at slender at like 4am with headphones, so i feel ur pain cat, i feel it.

I pooped myself playing F.E.A.R 3 at 12:00 a.m with high volume and jump scares.

i pooped myself at slender at like 4am with headphones, so i feel ur pain cat, i feel it.

reminds me of oldskewl darmuh

dat terrible commentary/quality

I pooped myself playing F.E.A.R 3 at 12:00 a.m with high volume and jump scares.

Hhahahahaahhaha

F.E.A.R. 3 is the worst in series.. :facepalm: You should play F.E.A.R. 2 or 1 to shit your pants if 3 was scary... :dumb:

FEAR 2 - A mission where you go through school building in city, suddenly all lights go off and your flash light stopps working, from time to time light flickers and there's blood on floor and you hear it dripping off the roof, and a few dark ghosts try to kill you, oh and you may meet Alma out of no where if you suddenly turn back, when you think it's over you go to a class room for 6y old kids and after a while screen flashes and it's all filed with skeletons and Alma stands next to the blackboard and kills ya if you don't do anything :troll:

In another part of the game, you meet a guy who plays piano, he turns back and you notice he has no face it might be too late to realize he's a boss you have to fight :dumb:

But even then, OUTLAST > Amnesia > F.E.A.R > Doom 3