Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ch NinJa Hates Me.

Downloading error

5 posts in this topic

Hello I am new here and I was downloading ur mod in deathrun And after saying setting up game and the screen going black and i heard a noise like everynoise when my game crashes :( The screen shot of error http://gyazo.com/0be031dc75dc94ea13e744bfefcf267c

That happened to me before. What I did was download the files dr,ds,and mod.ff again and replace them to my old ones. I can't remember the link to the files but I am sure someone will post it. Also If you don't know where to find these things go to your Call of duty 4 files and click on mods, then find raid-gamng.dr folder and there they are.

tried deleting and redownloading the same error but i dont see raid deathrun or raid deathrun 1.2 anymore in my mods folder ??

tried deleting and redownloading the same error but i dont see raid deathrun or raid deathrun 1.2 anymore in my mods folder ??

never seen this error, maybe contact an admin

Thank you for the report, it has come to our attention that the server redirect had old mod files and were causing client errors.

We apologize and have fixed the error, you may now rejoin and download the mod successfully.

Please let us know if you encounter this error on any of our other servers.