Darmuh

Combined Ops Update Topic

9 posts in this topic

So after having talked a lot about Combined Ops in the last week, I decided to take some time today to dedicate to the Combined Ops server.

In this update I have added new maps all with bot waypoints as well as fixed the maps like terminal where the bot waypoints failed.

Here is the new map rotation:

gametype war map mp_compact map mp_ctan map mp_castle_v1 map mp_highrise map mp_remontna map mp_seatown map mp_mw2_term map mp_dahar map mp_fav map mp_aerodrome map mp_nuketown map mp_sbase map mp_struggle map mp_rundown map mp_matroska map mp_skidrow map mp_dust2_classic map mp_inv map mp_summit

What is planned for Combined Ops:

• Dynamic Bots that only fill player spots when they are not there.
  • A map vote similar to the one being developed for the FUN server.
  • Possibly try different gametypes other than TDM
  • More stuff that crosses over from the FUN server.
  • ???????????????????
Edited by Darmuh
removed dam as bots failed to work

If search and destroy was ever an option, i'm down for it.

Thank you so much, I am a HUGE fan of combined ops and after many weeks of repetitive game modes and maps the mod becomes some what stale(though i keep finding myself on it). Its great to see this topic because it not only in my opinion is

"reviving"  such a fantastic mod but also showing why Raid is such a great community with well dedicated Admins and Managers!

thanks!!!! -Scumbag 

Nice update, I like the new stuff any chance we can potentially get nuemerical ammo?, Would be kinda handy to have

Nice update, I like the new stuff any chance we can potentially get nuemerical ammo?, Would be kinda handy to have

Not possible to edit menus, if i ever get the time and not busy with the other 3 servers, i'll try to re=compile the mod because all it is, is stock CoD with custom weapons/sounds/animations. But a lot of these weapons/animations are public and i can get the sounds from the mod itself.

yes! amazing work, the bots issue is a great fix, now players can actual have those spots :)

ty for ur work 

Great update Darmuh. I'll be playing the Combined Ops server a lot more now  :) . Some cool game modes to add in could be Search and Destroy, Domination, Kill comfirmed....

Hi

Well, what can I say? Thank you. I am immensely grateful for your time put in to this and that my commitment to the subject was not in vain. :p

Thanks again