Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thomas

Updates! Ranks Upgraded!

25 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, and for those who do not know, Darmuh is now inactive and I am now also going to be a community manager. If you have any questions/comments/requests, send me a PM or Xfire Chat.

We have now promoted the following people to trial admin: Triton Darksoul, Just_indian, deadecho! As well as poot, tilak and frosty for passing trial admin test and now server admins! Congratulations and PM any Server Managers/Community Managers for an upgrade to rank if it was not already changed. Good Luck on your path to admin!

-The Raid-Gaming Staff

-QUICK EDIT, Promotion Alert! Just realized we have a surplus of trials therfore some of them shall become full admins!!! Thats right, Poot, Tilak and Frosty are full Admins now!!!

!

Thanks Man :) Congrats, Indian and DeadEcho!

Thank you Thomas, Lossy and NinJa! Congrats to Deadecho and Zack! We are all in FISH just to throw that in there.

All 3 are |FISH| Members! I'm so proud. :3 heuheeuuhue

Congrats to Indian and DeadEcho

... and Darksoul :P

Edit: Congrats to new server admins

another two more people that are clearly just spamming instead of reading the actual thread...

Fov Scale makes me like the server a lot more now i look like im in promod :D as for the quick fps change thats nice aswell only if we had fps button binds and bind toggles