Jaagg

What's your Favorite Raid Server?

Favorite Server?   17 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite server?

• Deathrun
    • Combined Ops
    • Fun/High Jump
    • CoDJumper

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

25 posts in this topic

Hey forum users this is a little game I made up where we find out more about each other. So my first question is, what is your favorite Raid Gaming server? I will answer first and say that mine is the Deathrun server, seeing as I always used to watch Deathrun on YouTube, and also because it's really the only server I play on. COMMENT WHAT YOUR FAVORITE SERVER IS BELOW! MORE QUESTIONS ON THE WAY!

I got 3 favorite servers:

Deathrun server because It's a fun mod and I enjoy my time playing there.

Fun server because It's also a fun mod and It's really fun to jump up and fly to the sky.

Combine ops is a awesome mod and what I really enjoy are the weapons and the maps.

EDIT: Changed Title.

DeathrunIt's where i started with CoD4 on pc, So it means a lot, Also back in the day it was such a fun mod

Combined OpsI got this mod onto raid, (I don't know wether this is good or bad lel) But also i just like the general idea of the mod and its quite fun :D

At the moment it is Combined Ops (although the players aren't very talkative ;))

I'd love to try out Deathrun, having never been drawen to the sound of it. *gasp*

I also have yet to try the fun server but I'm sure I'll find it highly enjoyable!

At the moment it is Combined Ops (although the players aren't very talkative ;))

Why do you think they aren't talkative? They're trying to play the game and kill, if they stopped to type, they will get killed lol 

Why does nobody ever notice the winky-face? This is a clear reference to my stupid and pointless topic on removing bots... CO has bots and they dont talk much, sometimes never! ;) no hard feelings btw

maybe i should enable voice chat :awesome:

Tinman: Hi all!

Bot 2346: hawofmburbvowdbhinmegvufmd

Tinman: Yes, I do hate you! ;)

Tinman: Hi all!

Bot 2346: hawofmburbvowdbhinmegvufmd

Tinman: Yes, I do hate you! ;)

:wat: I didn't know bots can talk in chat 

I can make them type in chat :troll:

I can make them type in chat :troll:

inb4 every time you kill a bot they go "ns"

inb4 every time you kill a bot they go "ns"

And if it was a bad shot, last bullet during a barrett spray? Noobs worldwide would become self-proclaimed aces and believe that they had in fact shot a bot in a "nice" way.

Just a thought... thats all ^^

And that would be one spammed chat. :D

I love both combined ops and deathrun. Never played the fun server  :mellow:

Added a poll at the top, so it's easier to keep track of what people think! But be careful, you can only vote for one!

I love both combined ops and deathrun. Never played the fun server  :mellow:

You should try playing on the fun server  ;)

It's a fun mod and I bet you will love it the minute you play on the server  :lol:

You should try playing on the fun server  ;)

It's a fun mod and I bet you will love it the minute you play on the server  :lol:

Haha we had a good match yesterday lol

My favorite server is the fun server!

I really am enjoying the fun server.  I've never sniped in any COD game prior to joining RAID but on a couple maps I use it exclusively.   I do not see myself playing the deathrun server as for some reason it doesn't appeal to me.   Is there a description somewhere that describes the other servers in detail?

I really am enjoying the fun server.  I've never sniped in any COD game prior to joining RAID but on a couple maps I use it exclusively.   I do not see myself playing the deathrun server as for some reason it doesn't appeal to me.   Is there a description somewhere that describes the other servers in detail?

Deathrun is a classical mod in which a single player fights alone against the other team, his only weapons are his deadly traps. The players in the opposite team have to kill the activator after finishing his course without dying.

Call of Duty: Combined Operations is a big mod project for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare with one goal in mind. To give players the possibility of using weapons from many of the later titles, like Modern Warfare 2, Black Ops 1, Modern Warfare 3, Black Ops 2 and Ghosts.

You can read up more on this mod at http://www.moddb.com/mods/call-of-duty-combined-operations

Zack:3 thanks for the info.  Combined ops looks appealing I will defintely try that.  I wish there was a cod4 mod that replicated the killstreaks and maps of MW3 which is my most favorite game of all time. 

What's your Favorite Raid Server?

>Deathrun 1.1

Didn't know raid had a 1.1 :troll:

we did at the very start when a lot of people was asking some one to host a 1.1 server but then they never joined it...

Mine is Deathrun because I can play it longer than any mod I have played. I started around November 2012 I think and I just loved it (:

we did at the very start when a lot of people was asking some one to host a 1.1 server but then they never joined it...

This^

Everyone always said they prefer 1.1 but then no one would actually play it.

This^

Everyone always said they prefer 1.1 but then no one would actually play it.

Very true, I prefer 1.1 :lol: