Dear Members of Raid

74 posts in this topic

Who is getting hungry? :dave: :troll:

stock-footage-barbecue-with-delicious-gr

country%2Bchef%2Bbbq%2Bsauce%2Bchicken%2

Google images ftw

You actually made me hungry showing this picture  :unsure:

Good thing I didn't lick my moniter  :ph34r:

Please fuck off with your fake chrisianety stories.. "holy water" ... :facepalm:

I can say same about Quoraan telling that you'll have 72 virgins in heaven after you die :troll: / ReligiOFF now.

DEAR MEMBERS, DON'T LET THE FALSE SHEPHERD FEARZ FOOL YOU! HE WANTS YOU TO SAVE CHICKENS SO HE CAN TRAIN THEM, AND USE AGAINST US!

SINCE OLD INEXT TIMES, HE'S BEEN TRYING TO FORM AN ARMY OF CHICKENS, SOME OF THEM EVEN COMMIT TERRORIST ACTS IN DEATH RUN MAPS.

WE CAN NOT LET HIM FOOL US OR ELSE WE WILL SUFFER FOR THE REST OF OUR TIME! THESE CHICKENS CANNOT ENSLAVE US, HUMANS! NEVEEEER1!!

I can say same about Quoraan telling that you'll have 72 virgins in heaven after you die :troll: / ReligiOFF now.

DEAR MEMBERS, DON'T LET THE FALSE SHEPHERD FEARZ FOOL YOU! HE WANTS YOU TO SAVE CHICKENS SO HE CAN TRAIN THEM, AND USE AGAINST US!

SINCE OLD INEXT TIMES, HE'S BEEN TRYING TO FORM AN ARMY OF CHICKENS, SOME OF THEM EVEN COMMIT TERRORIST ACTS IN DEATH RUN MAPS.

WE CAN NOT LET HIM FOOL US OR ELSE WE WILL SUFFER FOR THE REST OF OUR TIME! THESE CHICKENS CANNOT ENSLAVE US, HUMANS! NEVEEEER1!!

Pls don't make dumb jokes?  :/ 

I'm a vegetarian and I have chickens in my garden I don't kill.

Do I win? :dave:

:O I HAVE CHICKENS IN MY GARDEN TOO

Pls don't make dumb jokes?  :/ 

So you insulting christians is not a "dumb joke" but *truth* and when your religion gets offended it becomes a "dumb joke" and is insulting.... that's interesting :doge:

Guise.. halp, I might be dead soon.. :foreveralone:

BraXi: no fearz

BraXi: we cannot save your chickens!

Fearz: you can

Fearz: believe

Fearz: BELIEVE

BraXi: we can

BraXi: BUT WE WON'T

Fearz: You can help

Fearz: they bumlick you on the forums

BraXi: because i know tou want to build an army

Fearz: if you say it, they will follow

BraXi: and conquer the planet earth

Fearz: Emm, nope I want to save them ;whistle:

BraXi: but even in inext

BraXi: you've annouced that one day these chickens will enslave us!

BraXi: and you will be controlling everything!

BraXi: can't let this happen!

Fearz: oh it will

Fearz: and i can

BraXi: nobody will help you brah!

Fearz: I WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD

Fearz: WITH THE CHICKENS!

BraXi: NOT SO FAST http://raid-gaming.net/forums/topic/647-dear-members-of-raid/page-3#entry10433

BraXi: now everyone knows!

BraXi: :dave:

Fearz: Don't leak my secrets D:

BraXi: BUT I'VE DID IT AGAIN

BraXi: BACK IN INEXT, #AL

BraXi: AND NOW ON RAID!

Fearz: -_-

Fearz: you will be the first target of the chickens

BraXi shut up!  stop leaking secrets... Guys support Bwurkiko and ignore BraXi!

BraXi shut up!  stop leaking secrets... Guys support Bwurkiko and ignore BraXi!

GO AWAY FALSE SHEPHERD! #CatsAreDevil

So you insulting christians is not a "dumb joke" but *truth* and when your religion gets offended it becomes a "dumb joke" and is insulting.... that's interesting :doge:

Guise.. halp, I might be dead soon.. :foreveralone:

I respect christians and others, but not if they make up things like Jesus is God and the son of God lol (saying that he is both  :facepalm:)

Anyways nevermind and leave it by here.

I respect christians and others, but not if they make up things like Jesus is God and the son of God lol (saying that he is both  :facepalm:)

They don't make it up, they believe it, just like how you believe your stuff. from my point of view i think both of them are made up, but i just respect it because it's your personal opinion.

They don't make it up, they believe it, just like how you believe your stuff. from my point of view i think both of them are made up, but i just respect it because it's your personal opinion.

*Off-topic*

Actually at the original bible it says he isn't god at all lol and + where is the other stuff what people are saying now a days. 

They have found that these bibles are corrupted (Muslims and Real-Christians are saying that) and the Kuran not. Even the university Harvard says that the Kuran book is a mirecal. 

Anyways for those who are interested in religions you can make a thread about it in the off-topic section or just talk via xfire :D

I agree with Lossy but  really feel that gaming communities are not the best place to discuss any religion.

*Off-topic*

Actually at the original bible it says he isn't god at all lol and + where is the other stuff what people are saying now a days. 

They have found that these bibles are corrupted (Muslims and Real-Christians are saying that) and the Kuran not. Even the university Harvard says that the Kuran book is a mirecal. 

Anyways for those who are interested in religions you can make a thread about it in the off-topic section or just talk via xfire :D

like I said, it's their belief, not yours, you clearly disagree with, fair enough but there no need to mock it. I don't even believe what your religion thinks, i think a random person write it and now everyone thinks some "god" did it and everything in there is true. But that's my opinion, it doesn't mean it's true.

You just have to accept, not all of us wants to be a muslim because we disagree with things in there, so stop bring it up on these forums, you can't convert us to islam because we don't believe in the things there.

Actually, none of the Christians said that Jesus is God. They said he is the son of God. And this topic was never about Christianity, it was about supporting the chicken that saved our brother! ALL HAIL BWARKIKO!

Hola

This thread has been rather derailed

Please get back to the topic originally being discussed

If you would like to talk about religion or so forth, please do so somewhere else (PM, Xfire, Steam, off topic thread that will be heavily monitored)

Adios

*Off-topic*

I knew you'd start another debate :troll: 

SHUT UP ABOUT RELIGION! Unless it is about Bwurkus (The chicken god) please don't mention anything else about religion. 

SHUT UP ABOUT RELIGION! Unless it is about Bwurkus (The chicken god) please don't mention anything else about religion. 

ima go find this chicken god. and i will deep fry him

ima go find this chicken god. and i will deep fry him

Blasphemy!!

I feel bad, just had roast CHICKEN for dinner =)

CHICKEN's are delicious, I have some in my garden too! only to be donated to KFC, because personally, I'd rather them be killed by a professional, and have that lovely coating, with that love CHICKEN breast in my mouth, soothing, mouth watering goodness, also with that lovely popcorn CHICKEN, in that handy little box, ready for the enjoyment of it being opened... Or you have the lush Wicked Zinger burger, the spiciness of the coating, the loveliness of the CHICKEN with that beautiful spicy sauce, melting in your mouth. KFC deserve a round of applause. clap. clap. clap. clap.

#EATtheCHICKENS!