Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lossy

Raid Death Run Live!

18 posts in this topic

As most of you notice by now the new death run update is out now, feel free to give feed back in the death run sub-section

http://www.raid-gaming.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7

Now, I can't promise everything to be perfect like the official death run versions as I had to make it from scratch(yes before braxi even started to sell the sources/give them out) and had to add most of the stuff manually myself and I'm not the world's best moderator and i will miss things that you might spot, so if you do find any bugs, please post here - http://www.raid-gaming.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9

This include server crashes, if it's a server crash please post error msg and what map it was on.

Now with this update, I'm free to do add anything that's within the cod4 engine limits - i won't be able to add custom weapons without placing stock weapons because of custom weapon limit.

So if you have any suggestions, feel free to say, I'm open to good and bad opinions and will try to do my best to make it suit everyone as well if i feel it's good.

Donations stuff

Now we have a fully working VIP feature within the server, if you donate at least $5 dollars you'll get a month worth of VIP and every $5 you donate will give you an extra month.

At the moment we're only accepting paypal payments, our email is [email protected], anyone trying to refund money will be permbanned, no excuses. I'll setup a paypal forum/button some time in the future.

At the moment vip features include

• Custom weapon
  • Dog model
  • Custom spray
  • Custom trail
  • Teddy bullets
  • Melon bullets
  • Pet chicken
  • VIP Badge

But yeah, don't expect everything to work perfectly and expect bugs.

Have fun and enjoy.

Server information

b_560_95_1.png!

I love the new update. Although higher levels may take a huge toll on my social life... but what the heck, I didn't have much of one anyways:dave: But great job on the new features added to the game. Makes Raid kinda stand out compared to the other Deathrun servers.

How do you join the Raid Death Run server? I was recommended it but I don't know how to join it?

when your in cod 4 select the filter to favourite then add this ip raid-gaming.net:28965 i think thats the port or if u want to make sure go in console and type this: /connect raid-gaming.net:28965

Hope this helps :D

Well all i can say is go into controls in the settings and look at what button does what and if u don't find that they work that well for you customize them to your liking.

I got some help from someone, gave me a guide to read and yeah, thanks for your help also :)