Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BosnianArmy

Post here funny GIFS and PHOTOS!

71 posts in this topic

You do realize you can find pictures like that from people of almost any nationality?

Mostly you can find only Russians :>

Mostly you can find only Russians :>

yes yes

and all americans are fat

and all brits have shitty looking teeth

and all irishmen are drunkards

and all germans are nazis

and all arabs are terrorists

See how making bland statements about an entire nationality is stupid?  :troll: 

Russians are the weirdest people on the earth if I'm not wrong... lmfao

Im half Russian :(

Russians are the weirdest people on the earth if I'm not wrong... lmfao

nope you're wrong.

you are the craziest person on the earth  :angry:

"Post here funny GIFS and Pictures"

First post contains about 2 funny ones and the rest are of women. HOW ARE WOMEN FUNNY JUST BY SHOWING CLEAVAGE?

pballpng.png

tumblr_n3dcyt0rpN1szo7eyo1_1280.png

j9ylc.jpg

comment_gPmMon6h7xJEzLYqVAdPtvEv0XbbQQ7Z

4959641+_a9c1bbef5513cde494ae977dd0a5e49

Bump :P

hahahahahah

anigif_enhanced-buzz-14447-1385051049-19

anigif_enhanced-buzz-12655-1385050715-23

anigif_enhanced-buzz-27202-1385052591-15

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4231-1385048930-34.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26958-1385050742-12

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26202-1385050781-41 Move bitch get out of the fking way :Troll:

Ok I'm gonna be a bit brave and leave some pics I found funny

"Best Muslim memes"

j7oJZmW.png

udFLmJV.jpg

uQYrtaH.jpg

0sw6B3xl.jpg

5kAZ5WA.jpg

JX5c7Ry.png

gz7hDPx.jpg

BOQK0Ql.jpg

Ok I'm gonna be a bit brave and leave some pics I found funny

"Best Muslim memes"

udFLmJV.jpg

Lmfao, i felt so bad for laughing so hard at that.

I'm really disapointed how you guys look at muslims.. if you said extreminests I wouldn't said nothing. Because extreminests aren't muslims at all..

Killing incidents without any reason is stupid.

I could say, all christians are raping childeren and you guys got a christian background but you guys aren't following it or you guys aren't that at all doing these bad stuff. So please stop using the word muslim because the whole world are making muslims bad reputation on purpose. And yes I'm mad at this.

I'm really disapointed how you guys look at muslims.. if you said extreminests I wouldn't said nothing. Because extreminests aren't muslims at all..

I could say, all christians are raping childeren and you guys got a christian background but you guys aren't following it or you guys aren't that at all doing these bad stuff. So please stop using the word muslim because the whole world are making muslims bad reputation on purpose. And yes I'm mad at this.

never said all muslims are extremists otherwise i wouldn't have muslim friends in real life o.o

Don't take it seriously mate, everyone knows islam is a peaceful religion and the violent ones are the only extremists, in fact they aren't muslims at all as you said. These are just some jokes for a laugh and you know they are silly. 

I have had some friends who follow Islam but they are one of the nicest people. Last Eid they gifted me sweets and other food they made at Eid, which was really nice of them... I mean who does that? 

Sorry guys that I overreacted.. but I can't laugh at this sometimes. If its worth to be funny I can laugh but yeah.

Again sorry for over reacting.

Sorry guys that I overreacted.. but I can't laugh at this sometimes. If its worth to be funny I can laugh but yeah.

Again sorry for over reacting.

You just don't have dark humor that's all :dave:

Seven times the sum to infinity is the same as the sum of the first three terms in a geometric sequence, the common ratio is modulus to one, find the common ratio.

^^In my maths test I had today (the question was worded differently but the same effect)

ANSWER:

Edit, trying to re-do it now :dumb: Can't remember how I did it in the exam

5af8d78c75211dcec8c39fa03b4740ba.png

...oops

Seven times the sum to infinity is the same as the sum of the first three terms in a geometric sequence, the common ratio is modulus to one, find the common ratio.

^^In my maths test I had today (the question was worded differently but the same effect)

ANSWER:

Edit, trying to re-do it now :dumb: Can't remember how I did it in the exam

I’m still waiting for the day that I will actually use: x² + why +8 [(x + 2y ² = a-z] + 2x ³ + (- 2z = 2. 4) + 10y - 5Z ³= k in real life.

Also:

When your first pill drops

89F6SUe.jpg

I’m still waiting for the day that I will actually use: x² + why +8 [(x + 2y ² = a-z] + 2x ³ + (- 2z = 2. 4) + 10y - 5Z ³= k in real life.

What's this an equation expression for?