Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
~Budzy~

mp_zombie_legacy

19 posts in this topic

First thread, :motherofgod:

After playing zombies today, It was really fun, I decided to make a map in a short amount of time and this is what I have made, I'm also making a deathrun map called legacy so I just used them textures because I can. 

Map should work fine, tested it offline worked fine.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/cmyrxy72pcj1dl1/mp_zombie_legacy.rar

Screenshot:

72cea10f5e72dad0011c09bf816c8b72.png

There is also an elevator that leads to the underneath. 

I own all at zombies. :foreveralone:

Peace x 

it uses mp_tdm_spawns, have you used them?

it uses mp_tdm_spawns, have you used them?

I bet he didn't alot of stuff for zombies hahahaha

First of all, the wave points, then the good spawns, then the upgrade parts (boxes) etc etc.

First of all, the wave points, then the good spawns, then the upgrade parts (boxes) etc etc.

This ain't rotu..

actually looks quite nice :sponge:

+1 to be added if works great

I bet he didn't alot of stuff for zombies hahahaha

stop trying to tell people they're wrong if you don't have a clue yourself, no offence but lately you've been trying to help people but keep giving them the wrong answers, make sure you're correct before posting...

Looks pretty cool Staab

Makes me want to try out the zombies server :D

stop trying to tell people they're wrong if you don't have a clue yourself, no offence but lately you've been trying to help people but keep giving them the wrong answers, make sure you're correct before posting...

Then put which zombies it is :facepalm: ...

It could be BTD/Rotu 1.15/ Rotu 2.1/ RotuR ETC

Then put which zombies it is :facepalm: ...

It could be BTD/Rotu 1.15/ Rotu 2.1/ RotuR ETC

Yes to you, because you're jumping to things before even checking what zombies mod it is. Everyone here who's played raid zombies server knows what mod it is.

So like i said, make sure what you say is correct before posting.

Yes to you, because you're jumping to things before even checking what zombies mod it is. Everyone here who's played raid zombies server knows what mod it is.

So like i said, make sure what you say is correct before posting.

If everyone played it, how does it come that I don't see the IP even?.. I searched at the Servers tab and tried even in this section to search because maybe there was a thread about this mod.. but nope!

If everyone played it, how does it come that I don't see the IP even?.. I searched at the Servers tab and tried even in this section to search because maybe there was a thread about this mod.. but nope!

It's aL zombies, Play the dam thing before telling me what to do, if it was rotu, I would add everything needed for rotu ect... 

I couldn't find the deathrun server for months because previously it was spelled "death run" and I always typed "deathrun" in gametracker so I couldn't find it and thought raid was dead. lol. Off topic but I just had to typ it ;D

Just_indian just provided the IP for you...

once again, the IP is: 198.245.49.104:28955

Just_indian just provided the IP for you...

once again, the IP is: 198.245.49.104:28955

We were talking to Bosnian, not Robin.