~Budzy~

mp_bo2_town

19 posts in this topic

ofc you didn't make it :>

Looks pretty sick though, wow.

I could never make something like this :okay: 

Looks pretty good

A lot of people will start playing CO if they add this map 

And It will be really awesome if this was map was added to the zombie server.

I suggested dis for zombies >:( anyways, yes. i think this would be amazing for zombies (AS IT IS A ZOMBIE MAP)

i dont think it would be good for CO tho.

/yes

This can certainly be a zombies map, but I would refrain from putting too many "big" maps in the rotation. As we found out small maps like shipment are much more fun/hectic :)

For CO, it needs to have pezbot waypoints in order to be added to the server for the time being. Perhaps in the future we'll add maps without bot support that can be voted on only if enough players are present. As for now however, that system is not implemented. So to add a map it must have pezbot waypoints.

When I see this, the COD makers should definitely upgrade their damn engine like what the makers of Battlefield did (Frostbite 3)...

This can certainly be a zombies map, but I would refrain from putting too many "big" maps in the rotation. As we found out small maps like shipment are much more fun/hectic :)

For CO, it needs to have pezbot waypoints in order to be added to the server for the time being. Perhaps in the future we'll add maps without bot support that can be voted on only if enough players are present. As for now however, that system is not implemented. So to add a map it must have pezbot waypoints.

There are rotu and rozo versions, would those way points work for the bots? 

When I see this, the COD makers should definitely upgrade their damn engine like what the makers of Battlefield did (Frostbite 3)...

when I see your maps, it makes me think of cod1 :dave: 

when I see your maps, it makes me think of cod1 :dave:

filepicker-fhnyUnXrRKWySYcCFD5X_tumblr_m

Nah, But in all seriousness, I think it should be a map :3

There are rotu and rozo versions, would those way points work for the bots? 

I assume they use different forms of waypoints but I can't be sure. Will leave that to be answered by the omnipotent lossehx

I believe them two use origins with targetnames which are connected to each other which the bots follow and then follow the nearest player by that origin, if not move to the next origin and repeat, not 100% sure.

But the pezbots follow 'scripted' paths and would require some work of us to make the pezbots do both of them, but i've never properly scripted any advance A.I stuff so i have no knowledge of it, maybe braxi can give us a better idea of it :dave:

For Rotu, you need to set waypoints in game (developer mode), not in map editor, each rotu map has a mp_surv_mapname_wp.csv, (wp = waypoints). So no, you don't use Origins, like in Cod WaW. Sorry i didn't explain good enough, If you think I haven't mapped for Deathrun, imagine for Rotu :dumb:

For Rotu, you need to set waypoints in game (developer mode), not in map editor, each rotu map has a mp_surv_mapname_wp.csv, (wp = waypoints). So no, you don't use Origins, like in Cod WaW. Sorry i didn't explain good enough, If you think I haven't mapped for Deathrun, imagine for Rotu :dumb:

I thought in rotu, you made the zombie spawn, then a script origin and link them together or something? then you include the zombie script to your map gsc? also you give the spawn or origin a targetname, can't remember :dave:

I thought in rotu, you made the zombie spawn, then a script origin and link them together or something?

Oh what you're speaking of, is the original script_origin, that is the target where the zombies go too, if you don't add this, zombies will not even move out of spawn, only if you shot very closely to them, that's how it worked in Rotu 2.1, I don't know if it's different from Luk's version, as he tweaked quite a bit

then you include the zombie script to your map gsc?

You only include that file because there are functions there required to pass the spawns you added to your map

waittillStart(); - Wait till players spawn
buildAmmoStock("ammostock"); - Builds shop for various things
buildWeaponUpgrade("weaponupgrade"); - Shop to upgrade weapon
startSurvWaves(); - Let's start the game

That's some examples of why you need to include that file

also you give the spawn or origin a targetname, can't remember :dave:

buildSurvSpawn("spawngroup1", 1); - "spawngroup1" targetname of a spawn, this function adds that spawn, and it basically tells zombies are spawning from there, and going to the targeted origin

It should definitly work on combined ops as he stated in the video description here's the video  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojscbo0OsEo

b7647914041f7df96ed116f1d459a9e2.png

It will being some thing different for CO 

This does not mean it has been waypointed for the pezbots, just that the mod would not crash with the map.

I don't see a mp_bo2_town_waypoints.gsc anywhere in the download you provided. So unless there is another download I'm missing please re-read my previous post.

This does not mean it has been waypointed for the pezbots, just that the mod would not crash with the map.

I don't see a mp_bo2_town_waypoints.gsc anywhere in the download you provided. So unless there is another download I'm missing please re-read my previous post.

Oh my bad, i say 'pezbots' in the description so i thought it would work :okay: