17 posts in this topic

Dear all,

Some of you may already know me, my gaming name is Scillman. I have made the Zombies mod for #AfterLife.Gaming and that is where many of the people I know here came from. Due to making the Zombies mod I have never wrote any official introduction to any of the both communities. (Yes I have NEVER did this!) The reason I am doing it here and now is simple, BraXi reintroduced me into Deathrun and I still like it  :wub: and many people around do not seem to believe me in-game. The next time anyone asks it I can simply redirect them here.  :D Also it may be nice for the people that I know to know more about me.  :P

So let me sum it up, old-school:

Game name: Scillman (Steam, XFire, etc.)

Profession: Student; Bachelor Software-Engineering (in my last year, YES!)

Haircolor: Blond; except for a part of my beard  :sir: (that is why I tend to shave it off even though I like it  :xd:)

Political involvement: None, except for voting ofcourse

Religion: No, I do not believe in any kind of gods whatsoever but I believe we are definitly not the only one in this damn dark part of the universe (the odds are soooo high that there is a big chance there is even life in our own solarsystem, how can you not expect there to be life in the universe!)

Interests: Knowledge, sience, astronomy, gaming, programming, watching films, tennis, swimming, walking, bicycling (I am not actively involved in any kind of club!)

I started strategy games well... I can not even remember this XD. I have started FPS gaming, first ones were Call of Duty: United Offensive & Call of Duty 2, on the age of 12 and started programming at the age of 13. We own a dog (Scotch Collie) and two black cats. (And no I do not believe in Friday the 13th)

Lets hope this suffices for you all.

Scillman

Edit:

Huh first post on the Raid forum?! I need to post more  :rolleyes:

Wowzer, seem like an awesome guy, would love to chat with you sometime c:

As always, welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay!

Seem like an awesome dude, welcome to raids forums firstly.

Good to see u still love DR :D everyone comes back eventually...

Your political and religious views are exactly the same as mine (although we cant vote here in UK at the age of 17)

Hope to see u in the servers! 

Peace, Purity

Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay :D

Seem like and interesting guy to chat with in the future 

Hope to see you on the servers  :sir:

Awesome introduction, you seem like a really fun guy. Welcome and I look forward to seeing you in server(s)!

Really fun and nice guy, welcome to the forums. Amazing introduction btw :)

(AfterLife Master Race)

Hey Scillman!

I've seen you on the server briefly and I've also seen you sneakin' around on aL but I don't think we ever actually met because I'm too newfag for your oldfag :/

Anyway, you're pretty good and deathrun and made one amazing mod for cod4, good job!

Scillman! Welcome to Raid man! We've only spoken like once or twice but I remember that you're a pretty cool guy! If anything I think we should speak more  :ph34r:

Anyway, enjoy your stay.

Welcome sir,

I see you're Dutch aswell like me ^^ anyways have fun here and have fun at the servers :)

Thank you all for your kind replies, that is much appreciated.  :lol:

(AfterLife Master Race)

Hey Scillman!
I've seen you on the server briefly and I've also seen you sneakin' around on aL but I don't think we ever actually met because I'm too newfag for your oldfag :/

Anyway, you're pretty good and deathrun and made one amazing mod for cod4, good job!

I know why, wrong time zone :P plus I do not post much on the forums.

Thank you all for your kind replies, that is much appreciated.  :lol:

I know why, wrong time zone :P plus I do not post much on the forums.

You should've be more online on the forums, its funnier then ^^

Welcome to Raid Scillman! Good to see you come on here man! You can share your awesome inventions on here too ;) 

Welcome to Raid's forums!

Hope to see you around the servers and forums.