Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SofaKingH4rd

Me is SofaKingH4rd

18 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, my name is Dominic, I'm 19 years old.  I was a part of a community named aL before, but drifted apart. Upon coming back to the deathrun scene I found my old good friend Jwofles. Without him I'd be alone!! :)   . I mostly played deathrun, it became my day to day life at aL. Cod 4 deathrun that was.

19 may seem young for many of you, but I'm very mature, I like to join in the fun, and have a good ol' laugh with everyone, since I'm 19 now I like to go down the pub to have a couple, and have a good time! I live and come from the United Kingdom, England. I live in a county named Buckinghamshire. I work in a shop called I basically stack shelves,(insert joke here) serve customers, record waste...all the good stuff!

The first game I ever played was Runescape when I was 11 years old. Then just 4 years ago my mums boyfriend showed me Battlefield heroes. At first I died loads and i did not understand it, but then I kept at it, and surprisingly became quite good, and enjoyed the game.

1 year on, I looked into the PC gaming area, and found TONS of games. I then tried Call Of Duty. I instantly got hooked, and I got good I believe. I made trick shot montages and everything!  I still play Cod today, but mostly stick to cod 4, as I like Promod, or the other nice mods such as Deathrun! Currently getting into Gary's mod deathrun... Teach me how to Bhop <3

I've played every single Battlefield game and Call Of Duty, and love them all. Gaming brings back memories for me also, it's a way I learn. I have learnt so much from games, it's surprisingly became useful for me during my education days.

I like playing with a team.  I can't play by my self, as I get annoyed very quickly...I like to have a laugh when I play, as gaming is fun, so you should be happy, not mad at people. That's how I look at it.

Thank you to everyone who's made me feel welcome , and I hope to see many more of you soon. Take care.

- Dom.

Ps: Lossy and Jwofles, Without you I'd have no body <3

19? Young? :dumb: Yes, you're indeed new here. :troll:

Jokes aside, welcome to the forums! :)

Hehe, some people say under 25, are classed as immature and young, I don't know!

Oh wow hehe :P

Thank you very much!

Eh, you're classed as immature if you behave immature, aka a ton of people. :dave:

Welcome welcome, good intro, look forward to seeing you on server!

Hello everyone, my name is Dominic, I'm 19 years old.  I was a part of a community named aL before, but drifted apart. Upon coming back to the deathrun scene I found my old good friend Jwofles. Without him I'd be alone!!  :)   . I mostly played deathrun, it became my day to day life at aL. Cod 4 deathrun that was.

19 may seem young for many of you, but I'm very mature, I like to join in the fun, and have a good ol' laugh with everyone, since I'm 19 now I like to go down the pub to have a couple, and have a good time! I live and come from the United Kingdom, England. I live in a county named Buckinghamshire. I work in a shop called I basically stack shelves,(insert joke here) serve customers, record waste...all the good stuff!

The first game I ever played was Runescape when I was 11 years old. Then just 4 years ago my mums boyfriend showed me Battlefield heroes. At first I died loads and i did not understand it, but then I kept at it, and surprisingly became quite good, and enjoyed the game.

1 year on, I looked into the PC gaming area, and found TONS of games. I then tried Call Of Duty. I instantly got hooked, and I got good I believe. I made trick shot montages and everything!  I still play Cod today, but mostly stick to cod 4, as I like Promod, or the other nice mods such as Deathrun! Currently getting into Gary's mod deathrun... Teach me how to Bhop <3

I've played every single Battlefield game and Call Of Duty, and love them all. Gaming brings back memories for me also, it's a way I learn. I have learnt so much from games, it's surprisingly became useful for me during my education days.

I like playing with a team.  I can't play by my self, as I get annoyed very quickly...I like to have a laugh when I play, as gaming is fun, so you should be happy, not mad at people. That's how I look at it.

Thank you to everyone who's made me feel welcome , and I hope to see many more of you soon. Take care.

- Dom.

Ps: Lossy and Jwofles, Without you I'd have no body <3

:wub:

happy to be here for you mate (:

You are there one that added me on steam though after your year hiatus, thanks c=

Welcome to this awesome community :E

it's an aL invasion D:

welcome to the forums :)

now they're both under our my jurisdiction, MWAHAHAHAHAHA :angryarnold:

Seems like a really cool dude :D

Welcome and to Raid forums and enjoy your stay :sir:

Thank you everyone for the warm welcmes. I really appreciate it. I will hope to get to know all of you soon, and play some games together. Also Purity, you sound VERY familiar. Give me a detailed description please <3

surry, Wofles...I had to take some time out :(