What is your real name?: Romario

What is your in-game name?: Wav3yMaRio

How old are you?:16

What is your primary server?: Deathrun,Cj

What is your B3 CID?: 28103 

What is your Xfire?: xXWav3yMaRioXx

What is your Steam?: xXWav3yMaRioXx

What makes you a good admin?:

First of i would love to help the community out i am all ways on basically  24/7 so i feel i should be helping out and take less stress of some of the other admins.  I would be a good admin because i am mature and respectful and i know how to handle situations the right way also i am respected on the servers as a player and as a person as you can tell by all my Wav3y's lol but don't get me wrong the "Wav3y" in there name will not stop me from enforcing the rules on any of them!. And i know not to abuse power because i have seen power being abused not on raid servers btw and i understand how people feel. And also i am 

a calm,helpful and cool guy and i don't  rage easily unless if i am going for time record and someone acti's  jokeing xD. :troll:

What skills do you have?: none yet i am  learning how to make maps :D , And i am a quick learner

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?:

My first server was Ar51 that was before i Knew about Raid #RaidIsLovE #RaidIsLife i started playing cod 4 6 months ago btw

Why should we choose you?:

i should be Chosen because i am All ways active on raid dr i am mature and i am aware of the power of being an admin and i would not abuse any of my power.

He deserve to be an admin, he is mature and on alot :) I confirm everything what he wrote.

Very good player and is very active on Raid's servers.

All you have to do know is get a mic :P

Good luck man :sir:

You are active on Deathrun but not on the forums.

Try to be more active on Raid's forums

Wish you luck.

Very active, kind player, never gets himself in to trouble, In other words mario really deserves admin!  :happycry:

There are a lot of admin app's at the moment...

Nice app and good luck m8! :)

ughhhh, this is rushed tbh. Barely been on forums or in the community fully 

anyways, active on DR good skills on DR

dont know if he has any admin experience ...

SORRY BUT IM HONEST.

anyways, has a good repuation with players ingame, is very active and nice to talk to

-Purity

Good luck

ughhhh, this is rushed tbh. Barely been on forums or in the community fully 

anyways, active on DR good skills on DR

dont know if he has any admin experience ...

SORRY BUT IM HONEST.

-Purity

Good luck

i have experience with commands i use to own a dr server i just didnt have enough money to keep it and i am always on forums 

Dis guy... Nub leader of nub community. :troll: Good luck Mario! :)

Being on the forums 24/7 and actually posting and replying to threads are two different things... Make sure to keep active in the servers and forums, and post useful topics etc.

Overall I've never really spoken to you much, but I have seen you in the deathrun server, and you're pretty good and active! Still not as good at cledi though :D

Always on DR, always nice to others, never breaks the rules.  One of the few guys with Wav3y in their name who don't act like 4 year olds... (no offense to the Wav3y guys :dave:) But overall would be a great admin in my opinion :>

Active in server, and I've seen you around on the forums!

Good luck!

Mario is a respected player and is extremely active  B) Some serv admins are never seen on the servers. I see mario almost everyday and think he deserves more power. B)  Good luck bud !