oGp} Noob

Pic of me requsted by Sentrex

39 posts in this topic

If that's so you, post another pic in front of your laptop/pc on these forums instead of one that's on like 15257129519 websites as "beautiful blue eyes dark hair" that's been photoshopped heavily.

Yeah I lold, thanks for the laugh.

Next time make sure it's not on the first page of Google :dumb:

thats me

Post next time fake picture of your self and pretending that you are someone else you will get a warning from some of our admins. Grow the fk up and don't pretend someone else for fun because that can walk heavily wrong.

We all know you are about 13 years old.

PS: if this was a joke then *clap* *clap*..

you will get a warning from some of our admins.

Excuse Me Bosnian. But who are you to say this? Not meaning to sound rude but you have no power or authority to give out a threat like this.

Please leave it to actual staff next time.

Excuse Me Bosnian. But who are you to say this? Not meaning to sound rude but you have no power or authority to give out a threat like this.

Please leave it to actual staff next time.

Someone had to say it :/ I really don't like when people pretend someone else on the internet and at that situations you have to be a bit more strict. And I was admin aswell on FNRP so I know what to say. I only said if you post another fake picture and pretending someone else you will get a warning (from our admins).

Someone had to say it :/ I really don't like when people pretend someone else on the internet and at that situations you have to be a bit more strict. And I was admin aswell on FNRP so I know what to say. I only said if you post another fake picture and pretending someone else you will get a warning (from our admins).

Raid and FNRP are very different, please don't assume you're able to give out threats to people. You have no idea whether an admin will in fact warn him. So please, leave it to someone who knows what they're talking about.

He's not lying, but in this case it's probably an 11y/o boy :dave:

What does he means with fit?..

What does he means with fit?..

He means the girl in the picture clearly goes to the gym regularly, works out and probably has a very low body mass index as a result of her hearty fitness regime comprising tough cardio workouts, benching 200lbs, an instense 2 mile sprint topped off with a Navy SEAL physical.

pls, you cant tell whether one is fit or fat from 1 arm and face :Dumb: slim != fit :angryarnold:

google is all over with this black hair blue eyes girl :troll:

TGxLhqq.jpg

she hot

Why Do people fake this kind of stuff and she is hot :P :ohyeah:

Maybe because they think we will believe it or they think it will make us laugh, which I highly doubt. 

This is me :troll:  :troll:

oO2Gdt2.jpg

How about you put a spoiler on that?

Takes the whole damn page!