Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Michael

What are your greatest internet accomplishments/goals?

60 posts in this topic

-Getting into the course I wanted in College at the desired level (3) meaning I only have to attend two years.

-Getting the best results I have ever got in College, 7 distinctions in my first year, all distinctions, meaning distinction star, each distinction = 90 UCAS points which is looking good for university, and still got more points to get when I return for my second year.

I'd be really proud of my achievements if I were you but I've just finished writing an essay based on a quote:

when-i-was-5-my-mother-told-me-happiness

And I explained that life is not all about school, that there's more to life than getting good grades. Happiness. The reason I'm posting this is to let you know (whether you're aware of it or not) that you mustn't worry only about school and that if you don't make it into University you're a failure and you'll get nowhere in life. 

Finding a balance between education and happiness, however you choose to achieve it, is the real key to life. Perhaps we should all make the goal of education not results, but happiness. 

Completely off topic but all too often I find myself thinking too much and feel impelled to write something that wasn't necessarily necessary. Of course you could choose to ignore my message, that's all up to you. I'm just asking that you don't center your life around school, rather happiness. Maybe I am just a crazy fool for questioning the system...  :wacko:

As much as I would love to skip university, I'm probably going to need the degree. It's simple saying "happiness is the key", but finding that happiness is a little harder. Just my opinion of course.

I'd be really proud of my achievements if I were you but I've just finished writing an essay based on a quote:

when-i-was-5-my-mother-told-me-happiness

And I explained that life is not all about school, that there's more to life than getting good grades. Happiness. The reason I'm posting this is to let you know (whether you're aware of it or not) that you mustn't worry only about school and that if you don't make it into University you're a failure and you'll get nowhere in life. 

Finding a balance between education and happiness, however you choose to achieve it, is the real key to life. Perhaps we should all make the goal of education not results, but happiness. 

Completely off topic but all too often I find myself thinking too much and feel impelled to write something that wasn't necessarily necessary. Of course you could choose to ignore my message, that's all up to you. I'm just asking that you don't center your life around school, rather happiness. Maybe I am just a crazy fool for questioning the system...  :wacko:

You're right and not right.

Without school you can't basicly do litteraly nothing, and then you are living with junk what you got and always money problems etc etc. I rather focus on school first and sort your things out before your life begins. With a good school you can get a good job where you deserve good money. And when you finished school, you get a job and search for a beautiful wife and with the school what you got whats directed to the job what you do now, is to keep your heads up for your self and family :)

So happiness is with school aswell, yes you are a loser if your self don't want to finish school because its boring. But you are not a loser if you finished A school.

Without school you can't basicly do litteraly nothing, and then you are living with junk what you got and always money problems etc etc. I rather focus on school first and sort your things out before your life begins. With a good school you can get a good job where you deserve good money. And when you finished school, you get a job and search for a beautiful wife and with the school what you got whats directed to the job what you do now, is to keep your heads up for your self and family :)

So happiness is with school aswell, yes you are a loser if your self don't want to finish school because its boring. But you are not a loser if you finished A school.

I tried my hardest not add to your pitiful downvote record but I honestly could not disagree more. I seriously think you should sit down and think about the meaning of life. Sure, life in this day and age is strongly dependent on education, but try not to let it define you, try not to conform to the limitations of school life. 

Once again, just my opinion, and completely up to you whether you take it to heart or not. Back on topic please, I should never have commented in the first place.

I partially agree with Bosnian. We are under the radar of the government, unfortunately not attending school is illegal, but after that is okay. You need these grades to get the jobs and the money. Happiness can only take you so far. You're going to need the money to afford bills and whatnot, but that's just life currently.

Also Bosnian, saying people are losers for not wanted to go to school is a complete false statement altogether, and a rather highly opinionated sentence.

Saying all this though, I do 100% love this video. I suggest watching a listening. (& You Tinman, you will love it and will relate to it)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_ZmM7zPLyI

No offense, and I dearly hope you you don't find what I'm going to say rude or insulting towards your current opinions and views of how things work

While school certainly can help most people out and lead them on the path towards a better life and so forth, it's not always required for people in life to be successful or have money

Nor is it based on luck as you have stated in a later post, it's more so based on the individual's abilities and talent in which can create success along with a positive attitude and mind set

Also, perhaps some people find themselves and who they are in school, but again not always the case

Not everyone searches for spouses either after finishing their education, for some who do though, it's not always wives

There are women who want husbands as well, or males who would want husbands

Love may make a lot of people happy, however not exactly needed to make everyone happy

Regarding what you said about school deciding what job you get, again, not always the case

Some people may study something in school yet have an entire different job field when times passes

Your last statement is a bit offense for the fact that many people have that mindset

Not everyone will be happy about school or will lose focus about their life and not want to continue at times, but will move on and continue their education

Saying that individuals in which that are losers for not liking school or not wanting to finish school since it's boring for a bit is rather closed minded

As well as saying those with disorders or poor education are losers as well, since they may never finish a school in general

I know that you aren't fully aware of the majority of things actually relating to life and how it works, but hopefully you will learn a few things from this

God damn Anti, that was a good post, you've legit made me change some views too. That video I posted, you'd relate to that 100%

God damn Anti, that was a good post, you've legit made me change some views too. That video I posted, you'd relate to that 100%

Didn't actually relate to it that much

Found a lot of flaws and loop holes in which he has stated which were either bias or could have been explained much better

Anyways, let's get this thread back on topic

Seems to be derailed enough by a few others and I

PC crashed... I wanted to say my original post regarding this subject appears to be invalid, since my opinions are heavily biased towards getting rid of the current education system, which is stunting children's creativity and discouraging them to be independent. I should never have posted it in the first place as I can't really relate to your situation and it was off topic anyway.

I realise I dislike education as it is today for a different reason to you and I recommend you watch Sir Ken Robinson's Ted Talk. I apologise and let's get back to talking about happy things we've accomplished on the Internet!

No offense, and I dearly hope you you don't find what I'm going to say rude or insulting towards your current opinions and views of how things work

While school certainly can help most people out and lead them on the path towards a better life and so forth, it's not always required for people in life to be successful or have money

Also, perhaps some people find themselves and who they are in school, but again not always the case

Not everyone searches for spouses either after finishing their education, for some who do though, it's not always wives

Regarding what you said about school deciding what job you get, again, not always the case

Some people may study something in school yet have an entire different job field when times passes

Your last statement is a bit offense for the fact that many people have that mindset

Not everyone will be happy about school or will lose focus about their life and not want to continue at times, but will move on and continue their education

Saying that individuals in which that are losers for not liking school or not wanting to finish school since it's boring for a bit is rather closed minded

As well as saying those with disorders or poor education are losers as well, since they may never finish a school in general

I know that you aren't fully aware of the majority of things actually relating to life and how it works, but hopefully you will learn a few things from this

I will say again with my my first comment,

I agree and disagree.

Money now a days takes your whole life over, if you had a farm you could easily live with less money. But since you live in America or Europe you can't live without money since you need to buy food/electronics now a days/ clothes etc etc.

You need to keep you head aswell up for your self and for your kids if you got kids. 

My father said once: I think every night about how I am going to spend money for tomorow or the next few weeks so that we can live better and how I am going to pay bills etc etc.

And no education is not the good choice, its only a good choice if you got luck. From the video that Pixel posted, only a few people got rich from it, but where are the other 6 billions? And btw, did you knew you got more happiness at school then at work? My mother said that to me btw, I still don't believe that 100% but when I more get to this new school thats like working your ass of in a company, yet I will get it even harder because of my very hard finals, but anyways what I mean with happiness on school is because of your friends and teachers. We got very funny teachers at school (our ICT side then), they make sometimes everyday jokes etc. But happiness is also being nice to people, and if you are nice to people you will get a warm heart back.

And also true what you've said that school can't always help because you can't get a damn job now a days, but hey better a school then not a school? Look at africans people, they work litteraly their ass of to get INTO a school and work then even more harder at school to be something in life. 

And what you said: Its not always about wives. I think thats false since you need some love in your life to find happiness, if you can live without a wive good for you, its for everyone different but yet you need some love.

I will say 3 things here:

Life is not a damn joke its a serious buisness how to live everyday and yes your life is not fair.

Your life is really short

Money is not always happiness, but atleast you need money to live and to have happiness with the money (people in general), look at the stars they don't know what to do with money so they buy drugs (most of them).

I'm sorry but I had to say this.

I got kicked out of school and I'm happy as fuck right now, I love life, Sure, it might fuck me over later in life, but oh well. I'm still able to sit my exams, I'm still able to go to college. when I was in school I fucking hated life so fucking much you have no fucking idea. it was the worst shit ever. I used to refuse to go into school because it was that bad, all the people I knew in school hated it. everyone pretty much hates it. School where I live doesn't make you happy. It makes you a miserable cunt. just like me. 

Life is short yes. So live it the way YOU want to fucking live it. not how other people want you to live it. Do what makes YOU happy. not what makes other people happy. 

I got kicked out of school and I'm happy as fuck right now, I love life, Sure, it might fuck me over later in life, but oh well. I'm still able to sit my exams, I'm still able to go to college. when I was in school I fucking hated life so fucking much you have no fucking idea. it was the worst shit ever. I used to refuse to go into school because it was that bad, all the people I knew in school hated it. everyone pretty much hates it. School where I live doesn't make you happy. It makes you a miserable cunt. just like me. 

Life is short yes. So live it the way YOU want to fucking live it. not how other people want you to live it. Do what makes YOU happy. not what makes other people happy. 

Then go to a school whats better?..  It depends on teachers aswell so.. If I were on your position I would find a better school.

I will say again with my my first comment,

I agree and disagree.

Money now a days takes your whole life over, if you had a farm you could easily live with less money. But since you live in America or Europe you can't live without money since you need to buy food/electronics now a days/ clothes etc etc.

You need to keep you head aswell up for your self and for your kids if you got kids. 

My father said once: I think every night about how I am going to spend money for tomorow or the next few weeks so that we can live better and how I am going to pay bills etc etc.

And no education is not the good choice, its only a good choice if you got luck. From the video that Pixel posted, only a few people got rich from it, but where are the other 6 billions? And btw, did you knew you got more happiness at school then at work? My mother said that to me btw, I still don't believe that 100% but when I more get to this new school thats like working your ass of in a company, yet I will get it even harder because of my very hard finals, but anyways what I mean with happiness on school is because of your friends and teachers. We got very funny teachers at school (our ICT side then), they make sometimes everyday jokes etc. But happiness is also being nice to people, and if you are nice to people you will get a warm heart back.

And also true what you've said that school can't always help because you can't get a damn job now a days, but hey better a school then not a school? Look at africans people, they work litteraly their ass of to get INTO a school and work then even more harder at school to be something in life. 

And what you said: Its not always about wives. I think thats false since you need some love in your life to find happiness, if you can live without a wive good for you, its for everyone different but yet you need some love.

I will say 3 things here:

Life is not a damn joke its a serious buisness how to live everyday and yes your life is not fair.

Your life is really short

Money is not always happiness, but atleast you need money to live and to have happiness with the money (people in general), look at the stars they don't know what to do with money so they buy drugs (most of them).

I'm sorry but I had to say this.

Yikes, don't think you understood almost any statement I made 

Also believe you still have some things misunderstood

Edited my post going into more detail so you would hopefully understand what I meant more clearly

Anyways, back to the topic and will refrain from discussing any further regarding this

Hmm now I understand a bit better, but most of what you've said I knew that :P

Then go to a school whats better?..  It depends on teachers aswell so.. If I were on your position I would find a better school.

Not allowed in any other schools lol School isn't something I do. I can't cope there, no matter what school it is. I've been to 5 

Not allowed in any other schools lol School isn't something I do. I can't cope there, no matter what school it is. I've been to 5 

Then it comes from you.

I do what makes ME happy, and the way I've chose makes me happy. deal with it

Maybe now, but how about in the future? I bet this is going to let you think now what I've said :)

Anyways, I leave it by here.

Maybe now, but how about in the future? I bet this is going to let you think now what I've said :)

I thought about what you said and I still don't care.

I don't let my life get ran by other people :dumb: 

So I did some tweaking of the settings on your profile picture and this is what I found.

Crf2G95.png

gah

bamba

I'm sorry for ever starting this pathetic argument about whose opinion regarding what makes you happy is right. It's weird because i originally intended this to be one little piece of advice and look where it is now. Things really DO escalate quickly on the Internet.

If an admin so wishes to either lock this thread or move it to another category then I think the time has come. I apologise, once again, and have learnt my lesson to not post off topic. I shan't do it again. As for Bosnian and Staab, neither of you are correct since all your arguments are based off your opinions and yet you insist on others accepting what works for you. You're fighting like little kids, downvoting eachothers posts just for the hell of it.

Seriously Staab, have you not given Bosnian enough attention? It's about time we ignore his foolish comments.

I'm not telling people to do what I think, I'm fine with how other people want to live their life, it doesn't bother me does it? So why should it bother someone how I live my life? It seems to apparently. 

I'm sorry for ever starting this pathetic argument about whose opinion regarding what makes you happy is right. It's weird because i originally intended this to be one little piece of advice and look where it is now. Things really DO escalate quickly on the Internet.

If an admin so wishes to either lock this thread or move it to another category then I think the time has come. I apologise, once again, and have learnt my lesson to not post off topic. I shan't do it again. As for Bosnian and Staab, neither of you are correct since all your arguments are based off your opinions and yet you insist on others accepting what works for you. You're fighting like little kids, downvoting eachothers posts just for the hell of it.

Seriously Staab, have you not given Bosnian enough attention? It's about time we ignore his foolish comments.

Idk, but it looks like some of you don't like to talk things as these subjects and then litteraly want to jump over the wall because you don't want to hear it.

Dude its just a normal talk not a fkng fight.

And all what I've said was a opinion? pls rethink now twice, most of the part was the truth (before the comments of Staab and a bit after) and 1-3 things were opinions.

Idk, but it looks like some of you don't like to talk things as these subjects and then litteraly want to jump over the wall because you don't want to hear it.

Dude its just a normal talk not a fkng fight.

And all what I've said was a opinion? pls rethink now twice, most of the part was the truth (before the comments of Staab and a bit after) and 1-3 things were opinions.

Seriously stop with those pathetic arguments on EVERY thread, this is NOT about what are you gonna do after school, this is about your greatest internet accomplishmentsgoals. Also "Idk, but it looks like some of you don't like to talk things as these subjects and then litteraly want to jump over the wall because you don't want to hear it." we don't want to hear it. simple as that.