Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Headdy

GTA V Topic

136 posts in this topic

Just a topic to see who is going to buy it. I'll buy it if more people buy it, because then I can finally have some fun with friends and not playing alone/only with @@jwofles :dave:

So yea, are you going to buy it? If yes, where? (So I can find the cheapest deal, I guess I'm going for g2a.com/:>

Feel free to share your thoughts on GTA V (For PC) here too. :)

I have GTA V on the PS3, but I don't really like it since the graphics just look "shit", compared to most PC games, so I hope GTA V PC will look really good!

I do think it's going to be insane on the PC. I hope it won't be as shitty as GTA IV, but I guess it'll be a good game for PC. 

PS: What about a raid-crew? :P

is that g2a even legit? i read somewhere that the owner of the site has some fraud history :dave:

Uhm.. thanks :cry:

Anyway, I'll be buying it too so there's no getting rid of me  

and the graphics are shite because the game is rendered in 720p..  :gaybe:

Feel free to share your thoughts on GTA V (For PC)

compared to most PC games, so I hope GTA V PC will look really good!

I do think it's going to be insane on the PC

I see, I'm not welcomed here :okay:

is that g2a even legit? i read somewhere that the owner of the site has some fraud history :dave:

bought win 8.1 pro for $14 from g2a, will let ya know when microsoft blocks the key :troll:

but srlsy, its polish, its got to be legit :troll:

:angryarnold: HAHAHAHAHAHAH! BULLSHIT!!

I'll 100% be getting GTA V for PC and making videos.

g2a is legit. I've bought many games from there no problem, I receive the steam key within minutes. Triton also bought me Black ops 2 from there for £14 opposed to steams £40.... 

Yeah, I love their prices.

Tbh, I hope GTA Online will be awesome, since I love playing it on PS3

I hope for insane mods like GTA IV, I just hope to god that the port isn't as awful as IV's... 

Yeah, that would literally kill all the fun. I'm really curious on what this "movie editor" is :>

Didn't know that was a thing o; 

GTA IV is just awful though, 780ti and can barley pull 60fps on high... 

Can anyone gift me a game?  :cry:

Good luck on that one ;)

I can gift you airport simulator... if-if-if you want..

Good luck on that one ;)

I can gift you airport simulator... if-if-if you want..

Thats from humble bundle, got already that one lol.

Thats from humble bundle, got already that one lol.

Eh, have some leftover steam money I don't need

PM me what you want nub

I'll 100% be getting GTA V for PC and making videos.

g2a is legit. I've bought many games from there no problem, I receive the steam key within minutes. Triton also bought me Black ops 2 from there for £14 opposed to steams £40.... 

It's more of are they allowed to do this because they're selling games so cheap, up-to 80% compared to anywhere else and then losing the games on my steam or what ever.

Can anyone gift me a game? :cry:

Seriously?

Read the thread name, then question your post.

It's more of are they allowed to do this because they're selling games so cheap, up-to 80% compared to anywhere else and then losing the games on my steam or what ever.

I believe they buy keys in countries where it's cheaper when you convert the currency.

For instance, I bought mw3 from Play-SC twice for only £12 and the only catch was that it linked a VPN you had to use so it'd think you were from Ukraine so you could register the game code.

I advise everybody to wait till a day after if you want to buy it so you'll be able to know if it's good, if your PC can handle it, if it's what you wanted (mod support etc) and for a lower price than the pre-order price. I don't want to pre-order GTA V just to find out my PC can't handle it ;)

I'm getting it day 1 release, I'm sure I'll be able to run it, I run everything :dumb: Even if the game is shitty optimized. >ghosts 

Yeah, I think I'm going to wait just a few hours after release to see the quick reviews :P

was hoping g2a would have SouthAfrican rand , makes a huge difference for me

Can I ask why it would make such a difference for you? Since you're Kenyan and I assume you don't use R's as currency. Ofc I could be horribly wrong but I was just curious... anyway, if it doesn't have R's how the hell are we supposed to buy it? In Euros where it's 14 times more expensive? Or $ where it's somewhere like 15 times the cost... 

Does g2a sell BO2 btw? 

Thanks