Dolph1n

Favorite Song(s)!

173 posts in this topic

Bumpity Bump Bump

This vv, just a sexy song <3

Also this is funky aswell :P

eh, a song from a finnish band i wouldnt normally listen to but this one is too catchy :angryarnold: ARGH!

maybe sounds better to someone who doesnt understand the lyrics :kingdave:

I'll hate this song next week simply because I've listened to it too many times...

old song from somewhere around 2007.. discovered the english version just a few days ago :kingdave: not sure if understanding the lyrics, almost 10 years after hearing the song for the first time, make it better or worse :dumb:  at least the music video in the english version is much better :troll:

original russian version :kingdave:

english version from same singer(?) :dave:

I'll hate this song next week simply because I've listened to it too many times...

@ You reminded me  :wub: 

Bumpity Bump Bump

This vv, just a sexy song <3

Also this is funky aswell :P

Treeton damnit, gime more songs like these. Didn't know you like the same music as me C:

Probably my favourite song right now, it's a pony song, but has nothing to do with ponies in the song its self, sadly the artist who made this died and that's how I found out about this song, I would recommend you listen to it if you like chill progressive house 

Treeton damnit, gime more songs like these. Didn't know you like the same music as me C:

Yeah my music taste is like mostly house/pop/other stuff, but the majority of it is general house

But anyway check this out, it's one of the Spotify playlists I follow, mostly house & general dance

http://playlists.net/topsifyukdance40chartautoupdated

I like MOST of the stuff on that list for example; [ Be Right There | Sugar | To U | Sweet Lovin | Rivers | Stick Around & I Took A Pill in Ibiza ]

So yeah, you're welcome bby, but also

I like this one alot cause of the drop and the buildup  :sir: .

so you went the genocide route :horror: tho, we already knew youre a monster anti :sir:

In this world, it's kill or be killed

(Would photoshop picture of me with yellow pedals around my face, but feel as if that would be too difficult to explain in class :dave: )