Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hyper :D

More VIP?

18 posts in this topic

Guys i have been thinking and i really want to see what we can really do with cool stuff in the vip menu. Im thinking about more guns, deagles/designs, and maybe even perks. I think this will encourage more ppl to donate and help out the server and it will also make it more enjoyable for the current donators of the server :D. leave your ideas below.

I love the idea of having more to download being a regular user.

more weapons = more mb :c

Has anyone ever thought of giving "perks" as such to players on servers other than deathrun? Sorry if this comes across in the wrong way but it's always felt that Raid's been quite biased towards the Deathrun server... (Which is understandable nonetheless) if there are any "perks" available to players on say, the fun fun server that I'm currently unaware of, please do forgive me.

Otherwise, I think that deathrun probably could do with more customization, considering the long-term players who are most likely getting a tad bit bored of it now. I'd say, in this case, more is more :dave: .

The reason why deathrun gets the most focus as it's our first server and easier to develop on and we're like the only couple of community's (before was the only one) that can actually add new things to the mod so far.

But the deathrun mod does have a big update and i mean big; new ui(on a lot of things), more custom options, more unlocks, more ranks, maybe more sprays, trails to unlock, more vip options, more challenges to do, old maps being updated, some new maps and even more.

But Combined operations server is getting a revamp as well with "VIP" perks. CJ & FUN don't get much attention as it's kinda hard to keep activity working on 3 mods alone, i mean i can easily copy other people code in there but i like my mods to have fresh clean codes that i know what's what than randomly guessing other people code making development longer.

The reason why deathrun gets the most focus as it's our first server and easier to develop on and we're like the only couple of community's (before was the only one) that can actually add new things to the mod so far.

But the deathrun mod does have a big update and i mean big; new ui(on a lot of things), more custom options, more unlocks, more ranks, maybe more sprays, trails to unlock, more vip options, more challenges to do, old maps being updated, some new maps and even more.

But Combined operations server is getting a revamp as well with "VIP" perks. CJ & FUN don't get much attention as it's kinda hard to keep activity working on 3 mods alone, i mean i can easily copy other people code in there but i like my mods to have fresh clean codes that i know what's what than randomly guessing other people code making development longer.

Thanks for the explanation... It was bothering me for awhile now :3

I might try the dr server again... Although the new update means another day of downloading :okay:

Very very excited for this lossy :D

While we're at it, can we have it where you pay for levels?

For example, $5 for level 35 and $10 for level 70

Seems fair enough and will increase money obtained

:troll:

Anyways, the menus look good as does the weapons from what I remember

Can't wait

You can give me a few suggestions for Combined Ops if you want. Currently only have the peacekeeper as a vip weapon.

Im glad people are really talking about this and making ideas. Contra that idea is good... but we don't really want everyone being max lvl on there first day of raid. After all isn't the whole point of deathrun to have fun, play with friends, and rankup to unlock new weapons, sprays etc. Also i don't really mean to have vip super op i just want a variety of stuff to play around with and have fun :D. Also i can't wait for the new update lossy the server is great as it is i can't wait to see how it's going to be after the new update :D...... i read over this after i typed it and i don't mean to sound like an admin or a community manager or something i know i'm not but i just figured i would say what i felt :D

Im glad people are really talking about this and making ideas. Contra that idea is good... but we don't really want everyone being max lvl on there first day of raid. After all isn't the whole point of deathrun to have fun, play with friends, and rankup to unlock new weapons, sprays etc. Also i don't really mean to have vip super op i just want a variety of stuff to play around with and have fun :D. Also i can't wait for the new update lossy the server is great as it is i can't wait to see how it's going to be after the new update :D...... i read over this after i typed it and i don't mean to sound like an admin or a community manager or something i know i'm not but i just figured i would say what i felt :D

Actually, rather horrid idea and was joking with implying it being added

Hm, perhaps I should make the troll face more noticeable instead of putting it in a spoiler next time so there's no possibility that anyone would even consider me being serious about it :dave:

VIPs should get a chicken customising feature where you can pick different hats for your chicken.

VIPS should get a chicken customising feature where you can pick different hats for your chicken.

Fearz will be excited :dave:

While we're at it, can we have it where you pay for levels?

For example, $5 for level 35 and $10 for level 70

Seems fair enough and will increase money obtained

:troll:

Anyways, the menus look good as does the weapons from what I remember

Can't wait

I think its better if you make it $15 for 35 and $30 for 70

e918a241031751b0b731d571b2fc39b8.png(by me)

stay tuned.

im surprise to not see a dick hat with cum coming out from it, specially from you.

im surprise to not see a dick hat with cum coming out from it, specially from you.

I thought you were on a mandatory break  :gaybe:

I thought you were on a mandatory break  :gaybe:

from admin duties, doesn't mean i can't read the forums now and then.