Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Triton

Just Harmless Banter

63 posts in this topic

I take a lot of offence to it from past things, my best friend used to be disabled, as well as a few close family members, It fucked me off and he crossed the line 

this guy doesnt haf to pretend being retarded.. the new vid is no different than his previous ones :dumb:

@Staab but surely if you just make a video about him and cause shit on the internet, you'd be no better than him when he made a video talking shit about Lossy?

Tbh with you guys, I honestly can't believe you're still watching his videos. If you hate him so much and dislike or find what he does offensive, why are you on his channel, giving him views in the first place? I might be wrong but this just seemed pointless and almost ironic.

I watched the first 30 seconds of his first video and nearly died due to loss of brain cells. I'm not giving this moron any more of my time and his rap sucked anyways, he shouldn't even be given the time. He's just a stupid kid, which if you think about it, we all are. Just grow up and quit giving him the satisfaction that he's making you angry, it's not worth it. If he offended you, that was the point you imbecile. He's trying to get a reaction out of you, because that's exactly what he wants to do. It's unfortunate that there are idiots like this in the world, but in the end, y'know what can really make him mad? You succeeding in life where he fails because he's a moron who's probably not going to go anywhere because 1) he appears to be pretty stupid intelligence wise, and 2) he seems to have trouble enunciating quite a few words so good luck to him finding a job anywhere.

He deleted the video, so I've re uploaded it onto my channel, people need to see, im not going to even bother making a video about him, just let people do what they want to do. 

That makes you just as wrong as him Staab. Two wrongs do not make a right as everyone should know but clearly don't. Like Cat said, forget about him , ignore him and watch him suffer from lack of attention. Because at the end of the day, all he wants is for people who are evidently superior to him in life, give him the attention and time and maybe even entertainment that you are handing over and that he so doesn't deserve.

omg you guys really have to take stuff lightly its fucking online...

But that bump doe. Please don't reply to old topics if there's nothing new to say that's worthwhile. Even though this one is only really 2 days old, most of it has already been said and the only reason it was bumped a few days ago was based on an update from the guy's channel.

Locked.

Slight Bump: He copied me because fedzor has 0 creativity, Hmm.. Just look at the simularities.

Please. stop.

b86ef6a489a4da010c6fdfb179caf37c.png

HIS. ^^

----------------------------------

Mine vv

36395b489ac09a2cdae9a773648c3ce8.png

(Sorry for unlock, If this is negative feel free to relock)