Followers 0
Triton

Just Harmless Banter

63 posts in this topic

What's this? Bear stealing my comment> http://prntscr.com/4pbsy4

I shall steal Arnold from you then! HAHAHAHAHAHA :angryarnold:

Ea2wvJ9.jpg

:kingdave:

besides, i never even clicked the 'watch on youtube' button so didnt even see the comments :dumb:

SO I SHALL STEAL YOUR WALLET THEN!! :ANGRYARNOLD: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAA!!!!

I think Triton must have sniffed glue  :huh: http://prntscr.com/4pdocs

Oh crap i said rank, rant bleh, Oh well its all over now, The banter was intense but ufortunatelyall banter has to come to an end at some point

I had a giggle

Just asking, why would anyone want to be apart of a group that no one known about? :dumb:

ffb95b08e5b8cde0c63b847464ef2783.png 

It's funny because TTG already exists, TTG = TheTechGame, and it's a legit community of modders and gamers alike. It's actually a pretty legit community that crosses multiple games and platforms, which is pretty difficult to get into as well. So, this guy's even more of an idiot xD

It's funny because TTG already exists, TTG = TheTechGame, and it's a legit community of modders and gamers alike. It's actually a pretty legit community that crosses multiple games and platforms, which is pretty difficult to get into as well. So, this guy's even more of an idiot xD

29a5e1a36511add4b20052e04c191058.png

[Youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlhlD-gH9fo&list=UUfrz7fp1IgHlvG3WOQ4CukA

The guy makes a video of HIMSELF posing a disabled person, then finding an image from google, and putting it on the video, you can tell it's his voice, his fingers, he honestly tried to fool people, it didn't work and made him seem like a cunt.

From the description:

NOTE: I DO NOT MEAN ANY OFFENCE TOWARDS DISABLED PEOPLE!

i have nothing against them.

Hey guys its FedzoR here, Welcome to a new series.

This is where i pretend to be a Retarded Kid named Joey.

It's like FRED, but shittier and more offensive... Not sure why anyone would want to watch someone faking being disabled open up overpriced shitty headphones but that's just my opinion...

From the description:

It's like FRED, but shittier and more offensive... Not sure why anyone would want to watch someone faking being disabled open up overpriced shitty headphones but that's just my opinion...

Your opinion is pretty much like all of ours on here. 

Didn't see the description, It made it even worse than what it is, Hmm, I may make a video ratting this kid out. 

Your opinion is pretty much like all of ours on here. 

Didn't see the description, It made it even worse than what it is, Hmm, I may make a video ratting this kid out. 

What's the point of making a video about him? is he really worth the effort of doing so? :horror: