Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
~Budzy~

Borderlands The Pre Squeal Giveaway!

71 posts in this topic

we all know you ll end up giving the key to me so i might as well lock this topic :troll:

:Angryarnold: HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!

we all know you ll end up giving the key to me so i might as well lock this topic :troll:

:angryarnold: HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!

If you do that I'll just give to someone via message lmfao 

ZcP0ngv.jpg

Overall, I'd say I love(I mean I'm obsessed) with Borderlands ;-;

LIAR! That's not you, that's Scobbie's account! DISQUALIFIED.

/s

LIAR! That's not you, that's Scobbie's account! DISQUALIFIED.

/s

The Scobbie in the top left is me playing with him ;_; My title goes in the bottom in the middle as "Patient Sweetheart"

The Scobbie in the top left is me playing with him ;_; My title goes in the bottom in the middle as "Patient Sweetheart"

he put /s at the end, aka /sarcasm :Dave:

I've decided to call a winner 1 day early, as I won't be online tomorrow as I've got something to do, 

I've chosen ImTroll as the winner as he gave the most detailed reason why he would like the game and it is my final choice, 

Troll, if you contact me on steam (staab) and or teamspeak (if I'm ever on) I'll be sure to send you the code.

Also, This will not be the last giveaway I do as I have plans for the future. 

I've decided to call a winner 1 day early, as I won't be online tomorrow as I've got something to do, 

I've chosen ImTroll as the winner as he gave the most detailed reason why he would like the game and it is my final choice, 

Troll, if you contact me on steam (staab) and or teamspeak (if I'm ever on) I'll be sure to send you the code.

Also, This will not be the last giveaway I do as I have plans for the future. 

I guess via Youtube>making money> give aways> more views? xD

If I was really a view whore wouldn't you think I would have done the giveaway on youtube? 

I appreciate my subscribers and views, but I don't want to force more people to watch a video just to try and win something, and then never return. 

I have a lot of things I could give away but I haven't, and that's where it changes. 

I goooootttt it! Thenk you steb, I shall be spamming dafuq out of this upon release!

Grats imTroll. Hope you are excited to play the game on release as I am :D

Grats imTroll. Hope you are excited to play the game on release as I am :D

Trust me, I probably will never ever leave my room again until completing the campaign at least twice! Then I'll leave my room for a pee break and to eat, THEN SPAM IT SOME MORE :o

Trust me, I probably will never ever leave my room again until completing the campaign at least twice! Then I'll leave my room for a pee break and to eat, THEN SPAM IT SOME MORE :o

Defiantly going to stay ontop of the new borderlands. Borderlands 2 I never really stayed on top of but I wish I did because im only rank 36. Goal is going to be maxed out everytime now. Hopefully it will run better too :okay:

>50 fps on 780ti

I would love to win, love the game played all of them on console, recently i just got a new pc and am starting to get into pc gaming, i would love this game to be in my collection of games, cause unfortunately i don't have the money to buy it right now, Thanks anyways for the chance to win :)

Still have to wait 8 days to play it ;_; yudo this

hue I get it on the 14th